It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2003, 07:23 PM   #1
(male)

Kakorot31419 HB User
Post Tearing out my hair in frustration

My ex-girlfriend, who i am still kind of friends with, is going out with the brother of my crush! My ex and i broke up in October and ive liked this other girl since December. About a week ago i had the perfect plan to ask her out, i was going to ask her on wednesday of that week, but after school tuesday i was talking with my ex and she told me she was going out with someone. She has no idea that i like the sister of her boyfriend. Now i dont know what to do, i dont want to look like im some sick weirdo thats trying to get my ex back by going out with her boyfriend's sister. But i also am sick of being alone, and this girl is like one in the few that actually talks to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2003, 06:36 PM   #2

hello2u HB User
i would say go for it. Who really cares what she thinks. As long as you know you dont want her back and you really like the girl, then go for it! Thats all i really have to say to you. Do what you feel is in your heart and dont worry about what other people think, the only one who can make you happy is you! Good luck and go get her!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2003, 04:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Just go for it, if you really like this girl, why not? It might be a bit weird at first, but it will get better.

Closed Thread