It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2003, 01:01 AM   #1
(female)

QweenyBluEyes HB User
Post Why does everyone give me the cold shoulder?

I've been so depressed lately......... *cries* I feel like my life is a total disaster. No one knows the real me, except my best friend who I have known for 8 years. Except, I don't talk to her that much anymore cause she is in a serious relationship. She got home from a vacation 3 days ago, and never called me or anything. She came online to aim, and talked for a bit and left. Not a whole lot really. Than the guy I liked, who is a friend, starts ingoring me. My best friend told him I liked him at the wrong time, so that hasnt been going too well. I was just comforting a friend today, well, trying too because she was stressed about everything. But she wanted to talk to her friend who she can relate to so I couldn't do much help. It made me feel so useless, and I don't have anyone I can relate to. Lots of people I used to know dont talk to me anymore online.... I am told I am a very nice person, and I am very innocent (seriously). I've been told I'm gorgeous (yeah right).. I feel so left out of everything, I miss life! I miss friends! I miss being able to be someone who people would talk to. *in tears* I'm sorry but I just really needed to get this out. I really need to just talk to someone, but the only one I really have is my mother.. and I dont like telling all this stuff to her. If you read my other topic "I feel so trapped" that is also another problem of mine..

~Qweeny

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2003, 03:22 PM   #2
(male)

theodicy4 HB User
Well, dont feel too bad, we are all in the same thing. Not many people know the real me either. My mom and my brother might, but since i am going to college, they arent here. I know a lot of people at college since i go to 3 church group meetings. I have been talking to this one girl ever since the first weekend of school, but she sometimes tells me that i supprise her with the things that i do.
Just branch out and try to make more friends and dont worry about those people online, they get tired off people too so they talk to knew people. If you would like to talk to me, my screen name is the same as my username.

Closed Thread