It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2003, 06:22 PM   #1

Inn0centWhisp3rs HB User
Unhappy Clueless About this Guy

Ok well,I've been hangin out with this guy right? We've Kissed and all that mushy stuff and whatnot.I really wanna be with him and everything but he is moving to California after he's done with school. My sister talked to him because I was REALLY NERVOUS and couldnt tell him how I felt and she said the only way something will come of this friendship is if I got back to California with him,and I've come to the conclusion that I WILL. I told him I didnt want him leaving but there isnt much I can do about it and whatnot and plus I wanted to be with him and he said he was gonna be here for 9months. What does that mean? Does he wanna be with me or just mess around *date*.Alos,I personally told him how I felt and he is confused. How do I tell him that from day one I wanted him and everyday I wanna be with him in everyway possible without feeling like an idiot? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

------------------
~confusedNtorn~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2003, 08:02 PM   #2
Inactive

N2golf HB User
First of all, what age are we talking about? How long have you known/liked this person? Why is he going and for only 9 months? It doesn't sound like he wants to get serious and I certainly wouldn't go off to another state with him. I really need to know a little bit more about the situation before I can really give advice, but based on what I've read, I wouldn't do it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2003, 01:56 PM   #3

Inn0centWhisp3rs HB User
Its really complicated. I chose someone I couldnt have. I've known him for a couple months. I'm 16 and he is 17...he is moving cause after school he has a job waiting for him and stuff...and he graduates from in 9 months... I dunno maybe its just infatuation? Puppy love... I dunno...but its really starting to suck!

------------------
~confusedNtorn~

Old 04-08-2003, 04:27 PM   #4
(male)

theodicy4 HB User
Well, i am a guy and it is time for my Doctor Phil moment. Guys like physical and most are supperfical. I do not think that he likes you the way that you like him. All he wants is a make out partner. Also, i do not think that you should go to California with him. Bad things will come out of this...

Old 04-08-2003, 06:01 PM   #5

Inn0centWhisp3rs HB User
Wink

ok thanks for the advice...To make things seem a little more complicated than already...I havent talked to him since Friday I think it was either that or Saturday and we usually would have talked way before now...oh well...I thank you again...

Closed Thread