It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2003, 12:27 AM   #1
(female)

sweetpea61526 HB User
Question any advice on this one?

I'm 17 years old and my mother is my manager. Problem is that there is this guy that I work with as well... he is COMPLETELY different from anyone that I've ever been interested in... I'm usually outgoing and upfront and literally blunt with guys but with him it's different... the first time I've actually been nervous and unsure of myself.... I know that he is into me -- it's rather obvious... only thing is that my mom is getting in the way... she makes comments to him about me and him.. kind of trying to hook us up... and I think that he's the type of person that will get embarrassed and feel hassled and just back off... I've asked my mom to just chill and let him be but she keeps at it -- do you think that I should approach him and casually say something or just let him deal with it himself? I don't want him to get freaked and run off because people at work have been bugging him about me...especially don't want him running off when I'm this interested.... what should I do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2003, 12:33 AM   #2
(female)

Im_Robyn HB User
What a trip that was my exact story when I was 17 everything was the same as how it is for. Well with the guy I like I aproached him before my mom and her employees scared him off, he was thrilled he liked me too and to this day 5 years later we are still together and we two daughters. So I say go for it what do you have to lose.
Robyn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread