It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2003, 07:49 PM   #1

littlebrace HB User
Post feel more comfortable talkin to a guy.......

I don't get it. I am a teen (female) and for some reason, if I have to or want to talk to someone I will always rather talk to a guy. And no, it's not because I have a crush on them, because I know people are gonna say that. But I dont know, for some reason I feel more comfortable around them. But the problem is, because I am a teenage girl talking to like a male teacher or someone like that, people may take things the wrong way. blow stuff out of proportion. so i dont always get to talk to them as much as I would like to because of that. But I just feel more comfortable talking to a guy, I dont know why.

Old 04-21-2003, 08:56 PM   #2
(female)

Im_Robyn HB User
I have been the same way since I was a teen. I was more comfortable talking to guys than girls. I was more comfortable with guys over girls becuase I found gilrs to in way make fun of what I had to say and guys really didnt do that. Like you said things can be takent the wrong way I have had problems with that in the past also, you have to learn how to put things to avoid the confusion.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread