It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2003, 01:27 AM   #1

moose8 HB User
Post please help, i need advice

ok, i have been hanging with this girl for about 6 weeks now, anyway after 2 weeks she told me she didnt feel comfortable being known as my girlfriend, because she got out a 4 year relationship about 6 months ago and doesnt want to have a "label" like that, that sucked but as she said "it doesnt matter what others think we know whats going on" anyway she has been really busy lately and we havent hung out much in the last 3 weeks, i would ring her a bit and she was usually studying or couldnt answer, a few times she didnt even return myk calls. anyway, i asked her the other day if she still likes me and she said she does but shes been really busy but she still doesnt want the label and all that. i feel like i make all the effort as i cant remember the last time she rang me to see if i wanted to do something and it was always me ringing her, i really like her but i feel like im getting the raw deal out of this and its upsetting. what should i do?? any advice is much appreciated.

Old 04-04-2003, 03:12 PM   #2

moose8 HB User
anyone have anything???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2003, 04:39 PM   #3
(female)

QweenyBluEyes HB User
Just be her friend right now.. You don't want to seem like a push-over.. so maybe don't call her for a week and see if she calls you? She kinda sounds like she's running from the situation. So it's all up to her, and she's in the position where if it would work for you two, SHE has to do something about it. Not you. Just wait it out for her, and give her time to make her decision.

Old 04-23-2003, 06:21 PM   #4

losers HB User
Thumbs up

wow you sound like a really sweet guy. Its mostly the guys that never call or are always busy. Sorry to say but you can do a lot better than her if you like her a lot it will be hard getting over her but youll be alot happier later on. you deserve a girl who likes you and has time atleast.

Old 04-26-2003, 07:56 AM   #5
(female)

Aleii HB User
If she is getting out of a four year relationship, and you are her first boyfriend after her last, her last relationship is probably all flooding back to her and greatly affecting her. I'd agree with giving her more time to think about things and just going slow with her. Try not to let her actions get to you... she just probably has a ton on her mind and needs a bit of space. Sounds like you've been a very caring guy though.

Old 04-26-2003, 01:11 PM   #6
Inactive

Snazzy101 HB User
Aww, I can see you really like her, but she is not returning those feelings right now. Could be a lot of reasons why, and they may have nothing to do with you. Maybe she isn't "over" her last relationship yet, or maybe she just needs time by herself. If I was you, I'd continue to be friends with her, but quit all the calling and pestering. If she really wanted to go out with you, she wouldn't be "busy" all the time and would be eager to talk to you. I know that may be hard to accept considering your feelings for her, but sometimes that's just the way things are.

I hope things work out :-)

Closed Thread