It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2003, 06:45 PM   #1

KuJo HB User
Post Question For the GUYS

what do guys look for in a girl? i know this question has been asked a thousand times but im kinda interested to know! haha

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2003, 09:24 PM   #2
Inactive

Multiusepeson HB User
Well I look for a person who I could hang out with and she could be contempt with my social status and some weekends just hanging out, being together. I know other guys just look for a good time and i suppose thats what it should be about, i guess i am just different. Ill have to work on that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2003, 05:59 AM   #3
(male)

Zoider HB User
I personally look for someone, I love being with.. and wouldn't want to be about. I'm more of a huggy, huggy.. Kissy, Kissy kinda guy.. So, when my girl is like that too its a real plus.. but over all, If I love spending time with her, and, she likes spending time with me, then thats what I look for.
About looks, as long as you think shes Beautiful, then thats all that matters, you have to look at her, don't listen to what anyone else says.

Old 05-02-2003, 01:27 PM   #4

gotalotofquestions HB User
i like girls who i really enjoy, and who i can talk to for a long time and have something to actually talk about. I must say though that one of my biggest turn-ons is a girl who respects herself, and her body, and doesn't act in ways that are meant to please me. I believe that it is ok to do things with a girl "before your married" but only if you truely love her and respect her. otherwize, your a pig who doesn't respect girls.

Old 05-04-2003, 07:00 AM   #5

party_guy_2008 HB User
Smile

I look for a girl that is nice and funny and compassionate. Im not going to lie looks do matter. I mean would you go out with someone who was 500-600 pounds and never wanted to do anything? but I think the more you get to know someone the more attractive they get!

Closed Thread