It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2003, 05:11 AM   #1

kbunch HB User
Post Guys drive me absolutely crazy!!!

There is this guy that I like, A LOT, and I know that he likes me too because we've been spending a lot of time together lately. Last night he came over, and I just couldn't stop looking into his eyes. We had a lot of fun, and he was so cute, he asked me why I kept looking at him. And I said it was because he was sexy. He kept saying I have bad taste in guys if I think he is sexy... which completely frustrated me (I didn't let it show) because he's gorgeous, is there any way I can get him to believe me when I say that?

Old 05-02-2003, 04:51 PM   #2
Inactive

FabioTheGreat HB User
find another way to raise his self esteem, he is to low on himself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2003, 01:09 AM   #3

lpwings08 HB User
LOL! Guy's are definately hard to read...The guy I have a crush on at work has manic mood swings. One minute he's happy and flirty, and the next he's ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder. We've admitted to each other that we like one another, but nothing remotely close to romantic has happend. But then again it's only been like 2 months, plus where we work, everyone gossips. It's like highschool all over again.

Old 05-04-2003, 04:28 PM   #4

rach923 HB User
sheesh...i've been discreetly chasing a guy for a long time now (dont wanna say how long...paranoid that someone might find this post...haha...i'm weird like that) but lemme tell you, i interpret WAY TO MUCH...and his actions can really run hot and cold in my perception sometimes...but just relax and have fun...b/c i have, even through all the confusion...just take the negative stuff lightly, unless it becomes routine....good luck!

rach

August 1999: diagnosed with GERD and IBS...put on zantac, then aciphex
Spring 2000: diagnosed with TMJ...have lower splint
September 2000: hospitalized for failure to thrive due to malnutrition and dehydration; fed with ng tube for 3 months, put on prilosec
2001-02: developed chronic sinusitis/rhinitis from NG tube, put on nasonex and allegra
January 2002: switched GI's, diagnosed with hiatal hernia, switched to nexium, added peppermint oil, put on bentyl PRN for pain, zoloft for nausa
March 2003: IBS getting worse, switched PRN bentyl to BID levbid ER
May 2003: diagnosed with asthma from GERD, put on advair and singulair, albuterol PRN
May 2003: back pain and limited mobility, caused by 2002 car accident and dance injury, unidentified
April-June 2003: minor ear irritation and hearing problems, and extra sinus swelling, unidentified
May-June 2003: heartburn recurring even with meds!- GI put me on 40mg Pepcid Rx in the morning and at bedtime...Seems to be holding over till August...
July: chest x-ray came back, found mild thoracic scoliosis, and small "heart shadowing", EKG results are coming...

Closed Thread