It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2003, 12:15 PM   #1

trevor666 HB User
Post i need advice

theres this girl i like. We are friends now, and i told her i liked her and stuff. Shes currently datign someone but i wanted to tell her how i felt. She seems like she likes me but doesnt want to say anything because shes dating another guy, she said iwas cute had awesome eyes several times, makes alot of eye contact with me or did atleast, thinks im cool and have a good personality. But i dont wana just absorb into a friend , how can i keep the idea in her mind that iwant more then just a friendship, i dont wana just end up being some friend after time. Anyone give me some advice please? ps... lots of guys like her.. how can i win her over what would make her open her eyes to me more?

-thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2003, 09:50 PM   #2

alexschick2003 HB User
I dont know how u can get her, but i think u should just tell her straight up. You will never know what is gonna happen until you say something to her. Ask her to go somewhere with you and tell her how you feel
thats all i can say.

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 05-02-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-04-2003, 05:31 PM   #3

rach923 HB User
whenever i have something potentially embarassing to confess to a guy, i always go over the email, via note, and occasionally over the phone...it will make sitch's in public less awkward if something weird does happen...but you should let people know how you feel...i had my first bf in 10th grade, and i thought things were great, but i was also flirting with this other guy, and other people noticed...he broke up with me for that, and i was upset and said we were just friends, i realized AFTER we broke up just how much i really liked this other guy...this is experimental times--don't be nasty, but don't hide your feelings either

rach

August 1999: diagnosed with GERD and IBS...put on zantac, then aciphex
Spring 2000: diagnosed with TMJ...have lower splint
September 2000: hospitalized for failure to thrive due to malnutrition and dehydration; fed with ng tube for 3 months, put on prilosec
2001-02: developed chronic sinusitis/rhinitis from NG tube, put on nasonex and allegra
January 2002: switched GI's, diagnosed with hiatal hernia, switched to nexium, added peppermint oil, put on bentyl PRN for pain, zoloft for nausa
March 2003: IBS getting worse, switched PRN bentyl to BID levbid ER
May 2003: diagnosed with asthma from GERD, put on advair and singulair, albuterol PRN
May 2003: back pain and limited mobility, caused by 2002 car accident and dance injury, unidentified
April-June 2003: minor ear irritation and hearing problems, and extra sinus swelling, unidentified
May-June 2003: heartburn recurring even with meds!- GI put me on 40mg Pepcid Rx in the morning and at bedtime...Seems to be holding over till August...
July: chest x-ray came back, found mild thoracic scoliosis, and small "heart shadowing", EKG results are coming...

Closed Thread