It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2003, 06:18 AM   #1

hsmarasigan HB User
Unhappy My g/f just broke up with me.. i dont understand

Hi everyone, on friday i called up my g/f and she said to me, thats she doesnt have feelings for me anymore, she said she was sorry but she just doesnt love me anymore, i love her more than the world and when she said this i was crushed, i felt like my whole world was crashing down, now i know how much love can hurt. i dont understand how all of a sudden she could stop loving me,we were together for 6 months and we live 20 minutes apart, ill be getting my license soon so i told her that i would be able to see her all the time but she said no it wont work, we live so far apart, i dont believe what she said, i mean ill be getting my car/license and were only 20 minutes apart from each other, i always treated her like a queen, do you guys have any idea on why she broke up with me/lost feelings for me? thank you for your feedback

Old 04-26-2003, 11:21 AM   #2

dark4112 HB User
first off, i am really sorry that this happened to you. its happened to me before too, and its really not a good feeling.
don't worry though, you will start to feel better soon.

and for your question: your gf might have lost her feeling for you because of so many reasons... sometimes that just happens. hell, sometimes there isnt even a reason, she just realizes one day that she doesnt want to date you anymore. its the sad truth, and yea it sucks, the same type of thing happened to me twice.

anyway, feel better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2003, 10:09 AM   #3

FaithfulyWaiting HB User
I'm sooo sorry that happened to you. I know how hard that is : o/
I think that your g/f was not very nice to just dump you like that, and when you treated her like a queen, and everything. My b/f and I live 3000 miles away from each other...sooo, you know 20 minutes would be SOOOO nice, lol. but, I don't really know what to say, besides I'm sorry, and I hope that you feel better soon! maybe if you talked to her and asked her why she has had a change of heart, or how she could just..not have feelings for you anymore..

Old 04-27-2003, 03:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
That's really hard, but be glad it happened now rather than later, because that will cause more pain. You will feel crap for a while, but time heals, and if you keep yourself busy and tell yourself it's not your fault, it will get better. Hang in there and take care.

Old 05-04-2003, 05:45 PM   #5

rach923 HB User
i've been hurt and dropped like a dead fly plenty of times, and each time i like someone knew, i find out that his standards are just a little bit better than the one before. my last bf lived in the same town and went to same school, and lived like, 3 mins apart.

however, we both got in trouble for different things, and we were always going away (it was summer) so he broke up with me on the pretense that he didn't see me enough- this was like 3 weeks before school started! just when it was supposed to be getting better!

i still cant figure out how he feels cause he will not talk to me, but just a little advice:

if she is so adament upon the whole "distance" problem (which is really not that far at all) then obviously she was too wimpy to tell you the real reason, sorry, i don't mean to dis the girl you once loved (or still do), cause i've been there, but i think that you can do much better and fall in love with someone who is willing to reciprocate those feelings...good luck...you sound like a great guy.

rach

August 1999: diagnosed with GERD and IBS...put on zantac, then aciphex
Spring 2000: diagnosed with TMJ...have lower splint
September 2000: hospitalized for failure to thrive due to malnutrition and dehydration; fed with ng tube for 3 months, put on prilosec
2001-02: developed chronic sinusitis/rhinitis from NG tube, put on nasonex and allegra
January 2002: switched GI's, diagnosed with hiatal hernia, switched to nexium, added peppermint oil, put on bentyl PRN for pain, zoloft for nausa
March 2003: IBS getting worse, switched PRN bentyl to BID levbid ER
May 2003: diagnosed with asthma from GERD, put on advair and singulair, albuterol PRN
May 2003: back pain and limited mobility, caused by 2002 car accident and dance injury, unidentified
April-June 2003: minor ear irritation and hearing problems, and extra sinus swelling, unidentified
May-June 2003: heartburn recurring even with meds!- GI put me on 40mg Pepcid Rx in the morning and at bedtime...Seems to be holding over till August...
July: chest x-ray came back, found mild thoracic scoliosis, and small "heart shadowing", EKG results are coming...

Old 05-05-2003, 12:39 AM   #6

Mistyrose HB User
I know this is not what you want to hear right now - You will fall in love and get your heart broken many more times before you meet the right person to settle down with. Until then, look back on your past relationship, and find the good, and what lessons tat person taught you. I remember one person I loved so much, actually there were 2, and I felt like the pain would never end.....It does, and you become a better person from that experience. Good Luck!

Closed Thread