It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2003, 02:21 PM   #1

TLWDancer HB User
Thumbs down Boyfriend Problems......

...not my own of course. Once again. My friends have really done it to me. I have one who has a bf that her parents don't approve of. Well. The other night it was raining really bad and they were near his house and decided to drop in till the rain cleared up (they - she and her sis- were going shopping). So, they stop in and stay for awhile, then he offers to drive for her sis cuz she doesn't want to drive in the rain (background on bf. used to do drugs, very bad reputation, has completely changed his life since meeting my friends, and after they broke up because of her parents, he still stayed the same hoping to get her back -they aren't sexually active either- he trully has changed and likes how he is now. he would do anything for my friend). Anyhow. If she had asked her mom, even though her mom wouldn't have been happy. She would have said yes. (my friend is spoiled. MAJORLY.) Anyhow. So, they had never told her mom about it. and yesterday her sis says something about him saying something about one of the outfits she tried on. Well. Her mom goes ghost white and doesn't speak to my friend the rest of the night. or the next day. Well my friend calls and complains to me about it. and I explain to her how her mom is probably feeling (like my friend went behind her back and such and that she most likely just feels betrayed more than anything) and so I told my friend to think about it. Talk it over with her mom, and apologize for not telling her her plans. Well. My friend WILL NOT apologize. Claims she did nothing wrong and claims her mom shouldn't have taken her bf away. Well my friend and her mom used to have the closest relationship in the world, and now it is falling to pieces. Anyhow. Just needed to vent. Sorry. I have more on my other friend but have to get offline. Besides feel better now that I got all that out you guys are great

------------------
True Love Waits... And if it's really love, they will wait for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread