It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2003, 07:57 PM   #1

malibubarbie HB User
Unhappy My best friend hits on they guy that I like, while at my party and im watching!!!!!!!

Ok heres how it goes... Me and this one guy where dating and then we broke-up. We were really good freinds before we dated and we still are now. But I still like him even though we broke-up. Then I had a party at my house and both of them came. I walked up stairs for a sec. and when I came back down they were both on the sofa and holding hands and he had his arm around her and the whole deal. I wanted to cry cause I still like him and I feel him slipping away. I know I need to give someone else a chance but ym heart herts. Then I look on the other side of em and my other friend is doing the same with another guy that I had a relationship with. So both my friends have both my crushes and im stuck here in the cold... and im lonley :-( I dont want to be heart broken... and I dont want to see my to crushes every day all over my best friends...PLEASE HELP!!!

Old 05-11-2003, 09:31 AM   #2

Pugbear HB User
If she really is your BEST friend then she would know you still have feelings for him, and so it was wrong of her.

If she likes him, she should have asked you how you felt about her making a move etc...

I would talk to her and ask if she's serious about him. Say you feel a little awkward and you dont want to see him hurt if she is not for real.

I KNOW it is incredibly hard in this situation, it happened to me too. I personally wanted to punch my friend, but i just hurt inside, quietly. You'll be fine one day, it just takes time to let go.

Good luck and hope all goes well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2003, 05:53 PM   #3

malibubarbie HB User
Angry

come one guys! give me some more help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2003, 08:05 AM   #4

Kylie1 HB User
Arghhhh I thought there was an unwritten law or something. NEVER TOUCH YOUR FRIEND'S EX! Especially if you have only recently broken up. And if she wanted to hook up with him she could have atleast asked how you felt about it. Just tell your friend that you are uncomfortable with her getting with him at the moment. If she is a good friend she will understand and back off. But if she really really likes the guy, you might have to bite you tongue and let them go for it. If this guy is making out with your friend chances are he isn't interested in you anymore, but it's hard to get over someone while your friend is dating him. Try and move on and find someone else because you can't just hang around and wait for him

Old 05-15-2003, 01:01 PM   #5

malibubarbie HB User
yall give the best advice! please keep it commin

Closed Thread