It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2003, 08:32 PM   #1
(female)

peanutpop HB User
Post what should my boyfriend get me for my b-day??

okay my boyfriend has been asking me what should he get me for my birthday. but i have no idea. i do not want anything. does anyone have any ideas i should tell him. i know this sounds stupid but i really do not want anything. oh and i dont want him to spend a ton so within in a price range of $70.

Old 05-20-2003, 08:27 AM   #2
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
WHAT ABOUT A NECKLACE THAT WOULD BE NICE AND INEXPENSIVE.(OOPS) AT LEAST HES THINKING OF YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY THATS GREAT.OR EVEN A NICE DINNER AND A MOVIE.tell him its much better if its something he picks out on his own. do you like music tapes or cd's? thats would be nice also.

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
baby boy # 3

[This message has been edited by Eeyore II (edited 05-20-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2003, 09:51 AM   #3
True*Love*Waits

Yeah, I think just a dinner date or something would be nice. Or a CD or Video. haha. My best friend just had her birthday. and her boyfriend didn't know what to get her. so he got her his favorite movie (since he is always over and she didn't have his favorite movie). He also got her some other cute little things. But I thought that was funny.

------------------
True Love Waits, so if it's true love. They will also be waiting for you. "Live Life to the Fullest. Live it Straight and Don't Die Young"

Old 05-20-2003, 02:18 PM   #4
(female)

BabblingBrooke HB User
Since you don't want him to buy you anything, why don't you two plan a day doing something together. Something fun that you can look back on and talk about later and how much fun you guys had... Like a day at an amusement park, a day at the zoo, something you wouldnt ordinarily do.

------------------
Brooke

Old 05-21-2003, 05:09 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
I'm sure he'll get you something nice or thoughtful, don't worry about it, he'll come up with something.

Old 05-21-2003, 06:30 PM   #6

FaithfulyWaiting HB User
My b/f asked me this very thing not too long ago, and I was like...UGH!! I don't want anything, lol. and I told him he didn't have to get me anything, but I know he feels like he should, and wants to. On his birthday, (since he lives 3000 miles from me right now) I got him this REALLY nice card, and sent him a lock of my hair, in a nice little keepsake pouch. He had hinted about that a month before..or maybe two months, saying it was romantic. Because in days gone by that's what people used to do. So I did, and HE LOVED IT. Oh wow. He called me up, sooo excited, lol. I couldn't believe it. He is one of those guys that, you can tell when hes' really worked up, and happy, lol. So that was awesome, but I'm not sure what I want him to get me. : o/ I told him I wanted him with me for my birthday, but I know I won't get that this year. So, yeah, just tell your boyfriend that anything he gives you would be awesome : o) Its the thought that counts..honestly. : o)

Old 05-21-2003, 06:53 PM   #7
(female)

peanutpop HB User
yea, i not to sure on what to ask him. i have asked him for necklaces and stuff like that before but the two he got me (we have been going out for 2 1/2 years) were not my type. well just really ugly. he really has bad taste. but i didn't tell him that or anything. of course i told him i loved them but hinted later on about things i really like. but things really do sink in. but thank you so so so much for everyone's advice. i am still thinking on what i should do.

Closed Thread