It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2003, 09:02 PM   #1

HoNgKoNgWoNg HB User
Question his ex gf is messin' wit me...

hey everyone. here's the deal, i just met this guy about a week or so ago. we talk almost everyday and get along pretty well. we're not going out or anything like that just yet, strictly friends. over the past few days, his ex called me repeatedly and i finally took her call. she was really nice to me, but was asking some very personal information about myself, and what type of relationship i have with the guy. she told me that they're "not totally over" so right now i'm just really confused. i know i need to talk to the guy, but i mean, i dunno...who should i believe?

Old 05-21-2003, 09:31 PM   #2
(female)

Carnival_Angel HB User
First, dont jump to conclusions. The girl is his ex and might not be over him. Or they may not "be over" but unless he has told you specifically that they are or has beguna a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship he is doing nothing wrong.

Second, dont continue contact with this girl. Dont take her calls, dont answer her questions, dont let her bother you. Females are devious, you dont know her, dont trust her. Think about it, what good could she possably bring to the situation.

Lastly, just talk to the guy about it. Dont over react just have a simple smooth conversation about it and take it from there.

Good Luck Hun!

------------------
* ~ JeN JeN ~ *

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2003, 09:35 PM   #3

HoNgKoNgWoNg HB User
Smile

thank you!

Closed Thread