It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2003, 08:39 AM   #1
(male)

some20 HB User
Unhappy friends or not a friend

okay..let me get ya all this straight..
i'm in the situation of confusion..did not know how to differentiate between friend or lover.
i have his girl whom was my classmate. we get along on the net for 2 years now, and i really feels that she is my friend. ok, now i ask her out. when we met, something was not right. she doesn't want to talk to me (not like in the net, she talks a lot..), she seems don't like me or don't want to go out with me or ..whatever. neither she nor i talk about her wierd behaviour after the 'date'.
a month after, i met her girlfriend accidently. we talk a lot and we have lunch instead. she talks a lot about her, how much she wants me, love me from a far, dreamt about me.
i dont know what to say...
for me she just a friend, not more..i know she is an attractive,gorgous girl....but...i dont know.
i never mention to her anything about this girlfriend-friend status between us cause i will never mention those things if i wish to be your friend..should i??
i dont have any seriuos relationship with any girls now.. but i really don't want another relationship right now. being a broken-heart person for the 3rd time make me feels i'm an idoit when it comes to love.
hmm.. what should i do?? i dont want to brake her heart by saying no..or ended this friendship(that i feels it is sooooo not appropriate)..or go on accepting her although i am not ready for it?

Old 05-23-2003, 01:10 PM   #2
(female)

Carnival_Angel HB User
I first read this yesterday and it was a bit confusing to me how you put it. After reading it again today I understand the dilema.

Its pretty simple. Just tell the girl the truth. Its not nice to lead a girl on if you have no intentions in being with her for whatever reason. She will be much better off knowing how you feel and that you just want to be friends rather than you leading her on and her getting hurt.

------------------
* ~ JeN JeN ~ *

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2003, 03:18 PM   #3
Inactive

ilaugh@myself.why HB User
i believe it would be right to just tell her you've been heart-broken three times and you're not looking for a serious relationship at this time in your life..

<: ryan

Old 05-24-2003, 01:40 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User
If you don't want to date her, tell her you don't want to date.

If the girl doesn't want to date you, accept it.

Life is simple. Keep it that way.

Closed Thread