It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2003, 06:12 AM   #1

EverlastingSmile137 HB User
Angry what do i do when the one i luv, luvs sum1 else??

I really like this guy, rob. he's in one of my classes & we talk and joke around and stuff. I really like him, but he's like in love with this girl, tracey, who doesn't go to my school. i dont think she likes him in that way but they are really good friends. besides i think she has a boyfriend. but rob & tracey did go to the prom together. and i was in his study hall yesterday so i was sitting w/ him (of course)and his sister said she was going to the movies w/ on of her friends and was wondering if rob was going. he said his friend daniel wanted to go with him (they r definatly just friends i know that) but he's like, i think i'm going to go with tracey though since it's her last weekend here. she's moving to arizona. so thats a plus for me hopefully, but he's really going to miss and he really likes her. but i really like rob a lot, a real lot, so what should i do??
and the summer is coming so schools almost over

It's not a question but a lesson learned in time

Old 05-31-2003, 08:42 AM   #2
Strawberries&Cream15

I was in a situation like this before. Its really hard when you care about someone and they like someone else. I moved on and i eventually found a great guy. We are currently takeing things slow but he's better than the one before. It took time before everything fell into place so i just let my life take its course. I think you should move on no matter how hard it is. You'll find a great guy and you'll forget about the one before. Hope everthings works out for you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2003, 08:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
If you get along as friends, then hang in there. If things don't work out with this other girl, then you will still be there and he may come to realize that you are really the one for him. Of course, this might not happen, but being friends first is a great way to start off a relationship.

Old 06-02-2003, 06:52 PM   #4
(female)

Aleii HB User
This might not be what you want to hear, but if you really like this guy, a lot, then what should be important to you is what would make him happy... even if it means being with someone else.

I was in a similar situation, only turned around. My guy friend (who liked me) ended up trying to get me together with another guy whom I had a crush on. It didn't end up working out with me and the other guy, but it was such a huge turn on for me to see my guy friend do what he could to ensure that I was happy that I started getting a crush on him. Especially when I found out from a girlfriend that he liked me it just blew me away that he could put his own feelings aside for my good. Fast forward to today and we are now engaged =)

Of course situations are never the same nor will they work out the same. But I would still suggest doing what you can to see that your crush is happy (but at the same time not to let him think that you don't like him).

[This message has been edited by Aleii (edited 06-02-2003).]

Old 06-02-2003, 06:55 PM   #5

blondy15 HB User
Wink

I would Tell HIm how you feel... and Tell him that school almost out and you just wanted to tell him that you really like him and say i no you really like tracy and that is how i feel about you ( the way you Feel about tracy) (i hope that is her name) and tell him yoully understand if he doest like you that way..
hope i helped....

Old 06-02-2003, 07:18 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

toaskornottoask HB User
I don't think that since he likes someone else that you should try hard to get him away from her, just be the best of friends you can be, and hang out a lot, if it's meant to be, he'll start liking you, it can be slow, but it could happen.

Closed Thread