It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2003, 02:06 PM   #1

schoolgirl HB User
Post Mainly to guys, but girls input would be apreciated too!

if anyone wants to read i would be very greatful thanks! ok well i want to do something special for my bf but i'm not ready to have sex. he has been talking about it and things that have to do with sex lately. i don't know if he wants to know how i feel about the topic or if he's hinting 'it'. he always talks about how it is a two person decision and he is willing to wait. he says he loves me and i think that him waiting proves it. i love him too and i want to do something for him just not sex, as his birthday is just around the corner. what can i do? someone said a lap dance but there has to be something better! any ideas? what do you guys like!i already got him a material present but i want to give him something more.

Old 06-03-2003, 03:22 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

toaskornottoask HB User
Well as far as the sex thing goes, don't do it since you are not ready. He seems to be understanding of that and isn't forcing anything, so it sounds like you won't have that big of a temptation, just keep to your guns.

As for another present, I haven't a clue, only you know him out of the people on here, and only you know what he likes/doesn't like. A lap dance for a present seems kind of corny and would only provoke his 'desires' more...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread