It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2003, 06:48 AM   #1

XcapeMyPain HB User
Post what is this???

ok I've been with my boyfriend for about 3 months now if not a little longer. He cheated on me on the 5th day of us being together. I CAUGHT HIM, and no not the whole "I smell her perfume blah di da* I mean I caught him RED HANDED he was on the street behind me with that chick and then when I told him about it he said he was drunk and SHE kissed him and SHE gave him hickies and <deleted>...which I did not believe that it was all her fault...then later on the story kept changin little by little until one night after I had continuously asked him for 2 months and some change if he screwed her he finally burst into tears and said yes and then he said he knew it was me who saw him...and confessions out the *** were comin to me...and everyone bugs me to dump him and find someone better,and yet I still find myself with him... I mean I've wanted him for a year before I got him because I was always unavailable and <deleted> and from what I've heard from many people he has wanted me that long if not longer...and uh...he is tellin me he's IN LOVE with me and stuff...and I'm the first girl that he has ever loved and he is tellin all his family about me and everything and they all want to meet me...I mean cousins,aunts and all... Does he really love me or is he just doin this to keep me around ya know like tellin everyone about me so I'll feel bad about dumpin him and won't do it? I'm just sooo damn confused anymore....do I love him? Is that why I am still with him? I don't understand anything anymore.....

**Vulgar language in posts is not allowed. Please refrain from doing so in the future.**

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 06-08-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2003, 10:26 AM   #2
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
He sounds like a major loser. Lose him or continue to get hurt and taken advantage of. If you keep him around, you have no one to blame but yourself for all your pain.
Odds are he doesn't love you. He sounds really young and immmature, let alone unable to control himself. Certainly not the characteristics of someone you want to be associated with in terms of a relationship.

Just leave him, and move on.

Old 06-08-2003, 01:25 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

toaskornottoask HB User
Yea, he does sound like a loser. I think that you would be better off leaving him and finding someone who is really ncie to you and would never think about cheating on you.

Old 06-08-2003, 03:05 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
If he cheated on the 5th day, and that was the only time, I would cut him some slack. On the 5th day of a relationship, you could hardly expect him to be totally devoted to you. Over time, he could develop this devotion and turn into a faithful man.

If he is otherwise an attentive bf and treats you well, then you might forgive him. If he does not treat you well, then dump him, and dump him if he ever cheats on you again.

Old 06-09-2003, 11:29 AM   #5

Mybabyboo876 HB User
Hey!I know how you feel.I was going throught the same thing with my boy friend.Things are SOO much better now.Just give him time to straighten out if he doesnt then I say get rid of him.He may really love you he may not.Time will tell.

Old 06-09-2003, 04:55 PM   #6

XcapeMyPain HB User
Wink

k thanks everyone... oh yeah I was told by my mom and aunt that men never grow up...they always want to go off and play with their buddies n whatnot...I'm startin to think they are absolutely right! = )

Closed Thread