It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2003, 12:19 PM   #1

Sweetluv HB User
Question Did he like me & is it too late? help?

Ok... last year my 10th grade year I liked this boy Marcus! We had two period together... Literature & Computer class.. I was too scared to talk to him first but he talked to me first... by play teasing me... calling me names & if he saw me in the hallway... he'd push me aside & say get out the way punk or something... & we'd just play with each other like that but we didn't really get to talking to like the end of the year.Some times I would catch him staring at me when I am talking with my friends. Like I was in the hallway talking to my friends about a fight & there he was across the room looking at me with this blank expression... even when I caught him he kept on looking so I tried to ignore him!I guess he was always afraid to ask me out because he's been out with other girls during the year but he never asked me out.He'd always find out stuff about me too like.... one time I didn't know what my grade was for my Literature class & I asked one of my friends & he came up to me & told me what my grade was!! I was like thanks.. it was kinda like he was spying on me!Then as the year kept going by... he sorta stopped with the teasing and name calling & he became nicer to me... complementing me & stuff!The last day of school.... we really got to talking & we learned a whole lot more about each other & he seemed like a really nice guy! He seemed like he really enjoyed my company. So the last day of school.... I got a signature book for everybody to sign you know.... everybody put their phone numbers & everything in there... I was kinda scared to just bluntly ask Marcus for his phone number so I gave him the signature book hoping he would put his number in there too put he didn't!! So now.... I have to go all summer without talking to him or seeing him! Also there's no telling what kind of girl he'll meet throughout this time.... I know no one who has his number! Did he even like me & is it going to be too late to do anything next year!?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2003, 11:42 AM   #2

Mybabyboo876 HB User
Well since no one is replying to this I will!Im not sure if he liked you but I DONT think trying to make your move next year is out of the question.Go for it!

Old 06-10-2003, 05:49 AM   #3

musicluver HB User
he does seem to like you, maybe he didn't give you his phone number because you guys wouldn't be seeing much of each other anyways,i think,i have a few guy friends who are like that,i know 1 of them likes me a lot, but i won't go out with him,lol,hoped this helped somewhat

Music
P.S. Hope things go well next year and good luck!

Old 06-10-2003, 11:16 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

toaskornottoask HB User
It sounds to me like he liked you, and I am in a similar predicament but it isn't as clear. I met a girl at a party but failed to get her number or even a screenname and no one seems to know it, looks like its all summer for me too, but yea, next year isn't out of the question, go for it.

Closed Thread