It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2003, 02:06 PM   #1
Inactive

highschoolbabe HB User
Question ready or not

This isnt one of the easiest things in life....but how do you tell for your ready for that one speical person...if you know what i mean

Old 06-13-2003, 07:45 AM   #2

911_mom HB User
Talking

My answer would have to be~You'll just know! You will have that feeling like you've never had before and it will just feel right.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2003, 08:23 AM   #3
Inactive

highschoolbabe HB User
Thanks....that was greatly needed......

Old 06-13-2003, 10:33 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Well, me being the logical one, doesn't exactly agree. I know, it is very romantic to think that you will fall head over heels at first sight, but look at all the people who have had disaster strike from the one who they "thought was right".

I have been in such love before and such love often blinds you to the faults of that person. For minor faults, that we all have, this is fine, but some will deny major faults. You can read about alot of these here or in the Relationship forum - people hanging on trying to make things work when the other person doesn't deserve it.

While the heart has to be listened to, you still have to use your head. Think about your future; what about your children? Will he make a good father? Will he be a good provider? Will he be there for you? What will be left after the lust is over?

Think about these things. If your head says he is great, and you heart thinks he is great, then you just might have found the right guy!

Old 06-13-2003, 11:00 AM   #5
Inactive

highschoolbabe HB User
Hey thanks for the replys...in a way i think he would a great dad.....but i dont know..i love him and im not with him.....read my message called one memory always and forever.....it tells what happen to him....

Old 06-14-2003, 12:44 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
You'll know when someones the one.

Old 06-15-2003, 02:19 PM   #7

TheVampClaudia HB User
Well, I believe that you'll know..somewhat. I mean, me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. We met on a dating sex phone line...lol. We talked on the phone for two years, then we FINALLY met. When I met him, and I hugged him, I felt the most comfortable, loving feeling in my LIFE. I held his hand, and i hugged him, and kissed him, and it was just SO wonderful. So wonderful you can't even explain it.

Old 06-16-2003, 03:57 AM   #8

Foxxy Cleopatra HB User
WOAH, Woah, woah!!!!! you should not be discussing how a boy would be a 'great father' coz u dont know! you should be discussing skool work not parenting. good god.if u really want one then...wait until u r in a stable environment, old enough(this means finishing skool), have money, time and LOTS of love to give to a baby and recieve from the special man. discuss this wit 'the one' when u really think your ready and know it isnt a phase. And remember a child is not a pet. they need alot more attention than you think, it isnt all fun and games. when you have a baby, you are no longer number 1. remember all this, before you jump the guns! oh and make sure u really do genuinely LOVE him and that it isnt puppy love. are u really ready to give ur life up? and if ur thinkin bout havin a child now then just remember when ur mates are 20 and out partying 24/7 you WILL be stuck indoors lookin after this baby.

Old 06-17-2003, 09:18 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Just adding something here. You will know when someone's the one BUT not just on gut instinct, other things as well.

[This message has been edited by Dramaqueen (edited 06-18-2003).]

Closed Thread