It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2003, 03:20 PM   #1

Laxhoty216 HB User
Unhappy Why do...

Ok this guy is 2 years older then me and he says he really likes me and wants to go out w/ me, and I think I like him so we said we would get together sometime. I have been REALLY wanting a B/f for the longest time but now that I can have one it's like I'm not motivated or anxious into having one. It's weird. What should I do? Also my parents don't allow me to date even though I'm in HS and all, they say they don't trust me at all since I am a 'wild' girl. I just moved and where I lived b4 i was able to walk everywhere so I met up w/ all my past B/f at places but now I live about 4 miles from everything and I can't seem to be able to hang with a guy alone with out my parents saying NO b/c of what I might do even tho I tell her we are just friends.... What should I do?!

Old 06-19-2003, 02:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Well, if you aren't that excited about him, then why make the investment, especially if your parents are against it? Dating just to be dating, especially with an older boy, it not exactly a good thing.

I suggest you consider turning him down and wait until someone comes along who excites you, and who your parents think is worthy of you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2003, 05:38 PM   #3

bluewave117 HB User
i agree with magnetic, why bother taking all the time and effort sneaking around if you arent' that excited about the whole "dating scene" with this particular guy.
if i were u i would tell this guy that your parents are strict, and dating him would be kinda hard and ask him if he thinks taht it is really worth it, and u 2 can decide together...otherwise wahts the point anyway

Closed Thread