It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2003, 03:13 PM   #1

cheerleader07 HB User
Question what shoud i do?

i went out with this boy in the sixth grade to the seventh grade then i broke up with him b/c of rummors and now i miss him soo much i cant even stand my self and also he is like one of my best friends. i tried asking him out again but he said <deleted> and that was a year later in the eithth grade what should i do about it should i forget him and ignore him or what please help

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 06-27-2003).]

Old 06-25-2003, 09:31 PM   #2

wondertwin44 HB User
Lightbulb

Oh my, honey. You're young. Boys are SO stupid at that age. If you really liked him, you shouldn't have broken up with him just because of rumors. You tried to get back together, but he said no. You should just move on. You'll have many more men in your life. Don't worry about it.

------------------
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2003, 04:49 PM   #3

cheerleader07 HB User
Unhappy

but i dont know b/c <deleted> and i have been best friends seince like preschool and then i broke up wit him b/c u know y and i felt soo horible but the thing is wat should i do b/c <deleted> is my best friend what do i do tell him that i dont wanna b ur friend any more???

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 06-27-2003).]

Old 06-26-2003, 08:49 PM   #4

wondertwin44 HB User
Lightbulb

Oh, I didn't gather that you two are still friends. Well if you two are still friends, then what is the problem? If you can keep being friends without things being weird, do it.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Old 06-29-2003, 09:54 AM   #5

onflamesforhim HB User
I had the same problem , and then I moved away , and now it still bothers me sumtimes , but yuh know I just forget about him.

------------------
I LOVE YOU

Closed Thread