It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2003, 04:03 AM   #1

chronophobia HB User
Question Help with girls.

Hi! I stumbled across this board while searching for info on my question.

How do you talk to girls? x_x

I don't see how you can just walk up to a girl you don't know and talk to her. Don't they think you're creepy or weird? And I wouldn't know what to say, anyway.

I really could use some good advice. All my friends are guys, and they don't know either. >_>

Old 06-29-2003, 09:59 AM   #2

onflamesforhim HB User
Well I did that to a guy once , it he didn't think I'm weird , lol . Anyways you should have one of your friends meet one of her friends if they don't already know one , and then have your friend et to know the gurl first , and introduce you , thats what my best friend made me do , and they have been in a relation ship now for like 4 months thats if you not looking for her to be just a friend lol

------------------
I LOVE YOU

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2003, 08:34 AM   #3

kbunch HB User
Just say hey to her. If she doesn't give you a funny look or something and says hi back, ask her whats up. Start up a casual conversation and be polite.

Old 07-02-2003, 05:53 PM   #4

jshortstuff4 HB User
Wink

Well...I mean if u are at a club or some hot spot and u see a girl that u dont no but u think she looks pretty good...then u would just casually walk up to her and tell her ur name and ask what she does and basically, just try and get to no her...i would recomend doing this when she is not with her friends...b/c usually when they are with their friends, she might want nothin to do woth a guy...u would do this when she is by herself...but yea, that is what worked for me and by that i mean that worked when a guy approched me and tried to get to no me.

Closed Thread