It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2003, 12:35 AM   #1

onflamesforhim HB User
Post i'm one of the most popular gurls in my grade and i hate it

I'm always put in the middle of fight , if I dont do sumthin i'm the laughin stock of the school , when I was younger , I was an outcast , and i'd love to be one now , becuase now that i'm getting older , i'm getting more into peirpresure ,and I don't trust my self. But I have greta friends , and I just can't dump them all and say i'd rather be an out cast , ugh grr.. I have no clue what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2003, 03:35 PM   #2

onflamesforhim HB User
this is also lke what I put up on Really Mean Friends

------------------
I never tried to give my life meaning , By demeaning you. And I just want to say for the record , I did everythins that I could do. I'm not saying that I am a saint I just don't wanna live that way!~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2003, 11:10 PM   #3

Lover25 HB User
Try getting some new friends. Hang out at the "less popular" table at lunch or talk to those to REALLY need friends. They don't worry about stupid things like Peer Pressure

Old 07-02-2003, 05:29 AM   #4

crystaleyes21 HB User
Sorry to say but they must not be too great of friends if they are pressuring you into doing things...

------------------
~~Never look down on somebody unless you are helping them up~~

Old 07-02-2003, 07:06 PM   #5

Cute*Kitten HB User
If your friends put you in the middle of bad situations or subject you to peer pressure, you should definately hang around a different group (I posted on Really Mean Friends and mentioned ~*finding some new friends*~). I'm not saying drop your crew completely, cuz you think they're great and all. Just don't get yourself into fights or put yourself in situations when you're doing something wrong b/c of peer pressure. <3 ~good luck girlie~

Closed Thread