It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2003, 08:59 AM   #1

~*~Danielle~*~ HB User
Smile i dont know what to do!!!

Alright, my current bf and i went out before, than we broke up, and he went out with his neighbour,they went out for a while, but everytime i hear her name my blood boils, b/c i hate her, i have hated her not just for going out with him, we were enimies from the first day we met. But she is friends with his older sister and he is friends with her older brother so they are at eachothers house alot to see the other siblings they are friends with, i dont mean to say this but i am kinda jelous when she is there b/c he is my bf and i wonder if he still has feelings for her and i know she still likes him cuz she told me...the thing i worry about is he will do something with her when im not around..or she'll do something with him to make us break up..everyone i know, knows i feel tjis way, but they tell me to trust him b/c he is not the type of person to do that sort of thing...should i be worried about this???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2003, 09:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

normorcrazy HB User
I think if you have to worry about him being with someone else maybe he's not worth being with.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2003, 01:00 PM   #3
Inactive

shellylay HB User
Yeah, I totally agree. If you have to worry about him cheating on you, then you'll never enjoy the relationship you have with him. Then, when you look back at your relationship, you won't remember the good times, just that you were at odds with his "friend".

G'luck!

------------------
*~* ShEllyLAy *~*

Closed Thread