It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2003, 07:27 PM   #1

AngelBabyGirl25 HB User
Unhappy Question about love....

ok... well this is very complicated. just to let you know i am 19 and he is 20. but here it goes. me and this guy.. we went out for two years we were in love, but we broke up. well he broke up with me to go out with his ex. the only other girl he ever loved. i had a feeling about what was going on. he had cheated on me. but he went out with her and i knew it wouldn't last.. and of course it didn't. they broke up and he was coming back to me. but he had found out while we were broke up i had slept with his best friend. which i had slept with before after the first time we broke up. we have been together twice. anyways after he found out we never did get back together. but its been 10 months and to this day i am still so totally in love with him. and the only thing i want ever is to be with him. but we are friends, and we still are sexual with each other. but the thing is we r really good friends and he knows i want to be with him, he knows how much i still love him, but i get no replys. i mean i know he cares and i know there is a part of him that still loves me. i know cuz he has told this to me. but i know it seems like i am waistin my time, but i don't want to be with anyone else ever. i want to be with him. and evertime time i think about giving up something stops me. its like something is telling me we r ment to be. i really truly believe that we r. but no matter how much i tell myself i hate him or he is an jerk or i never want to talk to him again, i think about all the good times and memories and look at his picture and talk to him on the phone and online. and i can't let go no matter what i do. and the worst part about it now is that i moved away.. not to far but far enough.. 90 miles. i have no car and he lost his license. so its really hard to see each other. and i believe 3rd time is the charm. and if we et back together it will be FOREVER.. i guess its a matter of time. who knows...but i know this is a complicated situaton. i would just like to hear some advice on what to do.. you know if anyone has any. thanx for listening.

[This message has been edited by AngelBabyGirl25 (edited 07-02-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2003, 07:33 PM   #2

Cute*Kitten HB User
I'm in a *somewhat* similar situation (I'll post it soon) and I know how it is to love someone like that. I think you should get your license ASAP and work on it. You love him and that's not going to change. I think you guys could get back together with you loving him and the way he feels about you. But the long distace between is horrible, so get you license and get back with him. About being sexual with him, I *personally* think you should stop until you are officially back together. ~Good luck~

------------------
~*Snai Mandi*~

Old 07-02-2003, 07:53 PM   #3
Veteran

UF baby HB User
What makes you think he will be faithful to you if you do get back together? I'm sorry to say this but it really doesn't seem to me that this guy cares too much for you. Love isn't a one way street, hun. You deserve better than that. And trust me, there is better than that.

Old 07-02-2003, 08:26 PM   #4

wondertwin44 HB User
If he cheated before, why don't you think he'll cheat again? I was kind of seeing this guy for a bit. He screwed me over and got back with his ex. They of course broke up and came back to me. I was stupid and thought it'd be different this time. He, again, screwed me over. I really don't have a lot of faith in men and their word. My advice would be to try and get over him and find a new guy where you are. There are plenty of fish in sea and you needn't be blinded by just one.

------------------
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Old 07-06-2003, 07:45 AM   #5

~*~Danielle~*~ HB User
Hi, my name is Danielle and i went through sort of the same situation, except he didn't get back with his ex,he started dating his neighbour, and i never slept with his best friend. Everyone i knew had told me that he was the right guy for me, than i listened to one of my "friends" who told me he was cheating on me, which was a lie but i didn't find out until later on, it turned out she was jelous but i was so mad and upset i didn't take time to think he wouldn't do that to me, so I broke up with him. After poeple i knew found out he was dating his neighbour, they told me that he didn't like her or love her the way he loved me, he was going out with her becuase she was a convenience, they dated for 5 months and i saw them and dances and out together with his family and yea, it was hard to see them together, and during this time i never stopped liking him.than when i saw him one time, he left her standing there to come and see me, she slowly walked towards us and he said "oh here she comes i should go, but call me tonight." i was like "uhh ok" so after the dance i went home and i called him, we talked about all the funtimes we had together. after that phone call i made, he called me EVERY night afterwards well he was still dating this other girl. i never lost hope in me and hm being back together.and i never wanted to move on. than it was May the 5th three days before my birthday and he called me telling me this girl had broken up with him and he was like "but i dont even care the whole time i was with her all i was thinking about was you" and than he asked me back out. we are still together 2 months 5 days (but whos counting) i am only going to tell you to believe in yourself, dont second guess yourself, you are probably i wonderful person and if he cant see that than he must be blind because i dont even know you and i can tell that you are a great person..just have faith and if you and him are meant to be, you will be. I wish you the best of luck, tryin to win this guy's heart back, good luck.

-Danielle-

Old 07-06-2003, 04:40 PM   #6

AngelBabyGirl25 HB User
hey danielle thanx for your input... i won't stop trying. by the way my names is danielle also lol. my b-day is coming up and it would be the best b-day present ever if he gets back with me. hopefully everything works out for me. and the best of luck to u two. thats really great to hear. and thanx i am reaslly great person. atleast someone noticed.lol

Old 07-06-2003, 11:04 PM   #7
(female)

Carnival_Angel HB User
I am in a similar situation but he didnt leave me, I left him. What a dumba$$ right! I would say since he cheated it makes it diffacult. But if it has been this long and your feelings have not changed then it dont look liek it will anytime soon. That kind of love is worth the pursuit BUT because of his past indescretion, be careful you could get hurt! Good Luck!!

------------------
* ~ JeN JeN ~ *

Closed Thread