It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2003, 07:03 PM   #1

eliseybums HB User
Wink Guyz what are good traits u notice in a girl?

hey guyz,
do you have any traits that you really really really like in a girl? i am just wondering, actually i am trying to prove a friend wrong because she said "looks are everything" please add your input. i would also just like to know what you think a perfect girl would be. lol

thx
eliseybums

Old 05-27-2003, 09:53 PM   #2

waykol HB User
Smile

hey, to be perfectly honest, looks is a big thing but not every thing. see, chances are that your are going to see a girl before you talk to her, that's where looks come in. but, i mean, i wouldn't go out with someone that acted really snotty. unless the person is really ugly, i am so not trying to be shallow, they will probley not get a second look.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2003, 03:32 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
I'm a girl, but my bf thinks a sense of humor, an interesting person to talk to, someone who is trusting and honest, who is nice and who cares about others are the best personality traits to have.

Old 05-28-2003, 05:18 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

KarlT HB User
what i look for in a girl first is looks all lads do then secondly they have to have a great personality theres nothin worse than having a girl who has great looks but is a right <deleted> trust me looks aint everythin

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 07-04-2003).]

Old 05-28-2003, 09:11 PM   #5

dark4112 HB User
i used to think i liked looks first. looks is a turn on, yea, but theres something i found interesting over the last year. there is a girl that, 9 months ago, was not appealing at all. i did not find her attractive, etc. but we became best friends. now, i think she is one of the prettiest girls i have ever seen.
in short: looks are nothing; a personality will change (at least my) opinions on looks.. then that will lead to a perfect girl.

Old 07-02-2003, 12:53 PM   #6
(female)

raggae HB User
i COMPLETLY agree with you. (dark) once you get to know someone your opinion on how they look can TOTALLY change. it has happened to me numerous times and i could never explain it. but if the personality is great- usually they can seem much more attractive. (haha- does that make any sense?)

Old 07-04-2003, 02:07 AM   #7

Stacie212 HB User
dark, I totally agree too. i once dated this guy who I though was soooo hot. Then he became such a jerk and we broke up and whenever I see him now -he seems so ugly to me and I don't know how I ever thought he was hot. When we first met he was the sweetest guy. personality has to go with looks. Thats why I think it's best to be friends first because then the relationship isn't shallow - a relationship based on looks isn't gonna last.

Old 07-05-2003, 04:19 PM   #8

kweli HB User
Well...I always used to say Looks , bottom line. I used to always go for the best looking girls and such.. But a year ago at a Football Game, I saw this girl, I didn't really see her much but she looked hot so I just went back to talk but couldn't find her. So my cousin from the other school said he knew her and gave me her number so I called her and talked for a couple months with out seeing her...she became the most attractive girl to me just based on personallity..Well I saw her and it was a different girl(my cuz got confused), but she was very beautiful person, even though I could care less what she looked like becasue she was the coolest person I met. We hang out now and are going out and its the best relationship Ive had..even though Ive only had a few being in 11th grade. But really I became attracted to a person becasue of their personallity and in the long run it was the right choice.

Old 07-07-2003, 04:53 AM   #9

salb3039 HB User
Perhaps the biggest thing that sways me one way or another about a girl is her hair. I cannot stand that blonde with black roots look. I love to see a brunette girl with silky smooth hair. Naturally blonde girls with curls is also very sexy.

Closed Thread