It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2003, 11:51 AM   #1

AngelBabyGirl25 HB User
Lightbulb HELP!!!!

i wrote in here before about my question about love... not many peeps answered but its ok.. thank you to the ones who did. anyways i'm still stumped on it and have been for a while. i mean i live so far from him.. i go visit him and when i do i stay for like 3 or 4 days. and he comes and visits me and stays for a while too. but i would just like to ask... i know i should know but if anyone knows of signs of love. like when were spending time together. cuz he has told me his heart is locked away cuz he doesn't want it to be stepped on anymore. so he hides everything or makes it unnoticable. if anyone has noticed the unnoticeable, can you help me out. thank you.

[This message has been edited by AngelBabyGirl25 (edited 07-04-2003).]

Old 07-07-2003, 09:17 AM   #2

Someonesbaby1987 HB User
Lightbulb

SORRY....GOOD LUCK!

[This message has been edited by Someonesbaby1987 (edited 07-07-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2003, 03:38 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

LiLnuTTy HB User
How long have you known him???? It takes a while to develop a trust for someone after being stepped on like he says. I know I feel the same way...scared to death to get into a relationship, afraid of being messed with or used, or just plain treated crappy. My suggestion is not to push things. And let him go at his own speed with this. If there is love involved, it will show in time. I dont believe true love can happen overnight...or even a few days in cases like this. Give it time, and you will know...!!

Closed Thread