It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2003, 04:08 AM   #1

imsomeguy HB User
Post cant talk to girls properly

Okay, i used to be able to talk to girls normally, but i was sent to an all-boys school when i was 8 and when they started to have socials and balls with girl schools i realized that i couldnt talk to girls properly anymore and its been ongoin for 2 years since i realized it, my mind is either blank in front of a girl, or i say stupid things like "uh so wat sports do u play", or, "what pets do you have". I have tried asking their interests, but something just always stuffs up there, the girl either says their interest and thats fullstop. OH, but im not one of those depressed guys, im pretty talkative and confident at doin everything at school, and im NOT gay. so if anyone would have any suggestions that could HELP me please reply.

Old 05-12-2003, 06:58 PM   #2

ShiftGear HB User
its all in the mind man, just look at her and think about the things she might be interested and ask. it would be a good idea to listen to her and then talk back with a question similair and go on from there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2003, 05:05 AM   #3

ShootingStar HB User
I just moved to Sydney from Canada and I'm going to an all girls school now. I think it's so wierd how almost all the schools are seregated. I have the same thing though, except with guys... yeah going to an all girls school doesn't help.

Old 07-02-2003, 10:30 PM   #4

Cute*Kitten HB User
Smile

The things you say aren't dumb in my opinion. Good conversation starters include your two questions and others like *what kind of music do you listen to* *what's your favorite ____* (book, movie, mall, store, etc* just think of some time you'd like to know about her that you may have in common and talk! Don't feel bad if there are a few seconds of silence, just keep going

------------------
~*Snai Mandi*~

Old 07-05-2003, 04:58 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Ask her about herself, most people like talking about themselves, find something in common.

Old 07-13-2003, 04:24 PM   #6

iLOVEmyBF87 HB User
Wink

trust me i kinda see what ur oging through i went to a catholic school for 9 yrs (k-8) and i had the SAME boys in my class the whole time..well i had my 1st bf in the 8th grade so i had a late start so now that im going to b a junior..to me holding hands and kissing r big deals..anyway back to ur thing..when u get a late start in things and u feel like everyone is ahead of u..and u get shy doing thosethings bc u dont want to do it wrong...your not ...maybe stand in a circle with ur frnds as they tlk to girls and every once in awhile say something..if i see a guy i usually ltk to him..so dont be scared and u dont necessarily have to tlak about her interest jsut say smething u like to do and ask her sumthin bout her then tlak about sumthin u think u could have in common let the conversation flow between u..one day ur gona meet someone that will let u out of ur shell..plus grls think shy guyz r HOt..bc u WANT to get to know them..so if htats ur thing go with it
.:*cHeLLiE*:.

Closed Thread