It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2003, 11:24 PM   #1

Handey14 HB User
Post girls please reply

Hey, my name is Matt. Im almost 17 and going to be a senior next year. I, like most teenage guys are having girl troubles, and i just wanted to get some opinions from girls. I never have had a real girlfriend, but I'm somewhat popular. I talk to girls at school all the time, but outside of school they barely know I'm there. I'm really a pretty nice guy, but kindof shy. I just wanted to know what girls are attracted by, and what girls look for in a guy, serriously. Any tips on talking to girls and that sort of thing. Thanks a lot. Its really appreciated.
Thanks, Matt

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 07-07-2003).]

Old 07-08-2003, 08:33 AM   #2

Luvin it HB User
when in school if u are popular ask some of the girls if they want to hang out after school with you and some of ur mates so that they notice u more. You dont have to fancy the girl or anything but just so that they notice u more and get some of theyre attention. Then when u get one of the girls that u like invite them to cinema of carnivals its the summer have some fun!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2003, 06:19 PM   #3

BeachBella289 HB User
Hey! ok well i not trying to be superficial, but the one thing that i look for in a guy is his smile...if he has a good smile, thats when i want to get to know him. But if you want a real g/f you should ask some of the girls that you hang out with at school if they want to hang out with you and some of your guy friends after school. Then maybe you will see sometihng in one of the girls that you might be like "hey this girl is great" and you could ask her to go some where like the beach or a carnival (if there's one in town)...that will give you a one on one date with her and you can get to know her better. My biggest tip is NEVER EVER ask a girl to the movies for a first date...you dont get to talk to her, and if it were me, i would feel like the guy wouldnt really want to get to know me...go somewhere where you can talk to eachother and still have fun!

Old 07-15-2003, 10:30 PM   #4
Inactive

bklex HB User
gurls like bad boys they like guys that are confident but not too cocky...Try to speak urself out more...talk to em 1 on 1...ask em if they wanna go to a pizzeria(on u)...dats all i can think of

Old 07-17-2003, 08:56 PM   #5

Handey14 HB User
Hey, thanks a lot girls. Thats good advice. I'll use it in the future. You all seem like really nice people. Thankyou.
Matt

Closed Thread