It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2003, 12:44 PM   #1

snoboarder2344 HB User
Exclamation Advice ( Ladies preferred)

Hey it's Matt again. I've always been kind of a big flirt and I've been wanted to land a serious relationship. I've had a few just so you know. So basically what are the keys to a long relationship? Thanks, Matt

[This message has been edited by snoboarder2344 (edited 07-17-2003).]

Old 07-18-2003, 11:01 AM   #2

bngreen HB User
I don't think there are any keys. If it is meant to be, then it is meant to be. Believe me. I started to date my husband when I was about your age. That was five years ago. We had two breakups in those years. After the second one, he realized how much he really needed me in his life. We got married last month. You will know when the right girl comes along. You might get your heart-broken, but it happens. Life has a funny way of playing with us. Your time will come. Just make sure you can tell love from lust and love from a crush. Also, don't put the girl under any pressure...that is a quick way to get rid of her. Be very careful with the "l" word, too. That also tends to scare people. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2003, 02:31 PM   #3

abercrombieQT65 HB User
Wink

there really arent keys as long as you and the girl are CoNnEcTed thats what makes it work...me and my boyfriend are ...relationships are all about balance..you and ur grl just need balance of talking..sexual..EVERYTHING..you and ur grl need to be comfortbale around eachother and really be into eachother and no one else..but really there arent KEYS

Old 07-18-2003, 07:53 PM   #4

losers HB User
Well they are right there aint to key points but one major thing in every relenship is TRUST and having strong feelings for you girlfriend/boyfriend.

Closed Thread