It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2003, 02:06 PM   #1

sum one that needs help HB User
Unhappy Friends leaving

Im going to high skool and almost all my friends are going to a different skool.Some of my friends are coming with me but the girl i like is not coming and we r really close.Im real sad,has this happen to you what can i do to get over it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2003, 03:32 PM   #2
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
It's part of growing up. Everyone goes through that type of loss, in one way or another.
It happened to me. I moved 3,000 miles away to attend college, and I left behind some incredibly important people.
You can alwyas keep in touch with them. Today it's easier than ever, being that you have internet access, email, phones etc.
You will have separate lives, but that doesn't mean you can't communicate!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2003, 09:21 AM   #3

911_mom HB User
Talking

I went to 3 different high school's before I graduated and now that I'm 23, it has left me with many wonderful friends all over IL and I still keep in contact with many of them. I always thought it was going to be awful to change schools but everything always worked out and I am so thankful for all the people I got to meet. In a way, consider yourself lucky. You won't think that now, but a few years down the road, you'll see what I'm talking about! Good Luck!

Old 07-18-2003, 09:02 PM   #4

losers HB User
What ever you do dont lose contact with her. Call her as much as you can and also set up say 2 days a week when you meet her somewehre and hang out just the 2 of you

Old 07-19-2003, 11:47 AM   #5

snoboarder2344 HB User
Well if your friend's highschool is in the same area as you, you two should be able to hang out a lot. I've had a friend move across the US but we still called each other. I also have a friend whos goin to a diff highschool but thats ok cuz we're close so we'll still chill wit each other.
hope that helped

[This message has been edited by snoboarder2344 (edited 07-19-2003).]

Closed Thread