It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2003, 12:04 PM   #1

Foxxy Cleopatra HB User
Question normal troubles?

well normally i dont have problems, but now i do. ever since my dad mooved back in with me(after years of neglect)my mum and dad are now back together.i used to get loads of attention from my mum which i am used to since i have always had it(im an only child)but now i have no attention at all.i really feel that she doesnt care about me any more becuase she lets me stay out all night,which she never used to let me before.and as for school i doubt if she knows im still there.And as for my other peoblem....well its my boyfriend.EVERY day we have an aruguement,and its always about our friends,they always get in the way!he doesnt mind but i think it will tear our relationship to pieces cause i neva see him anymore!and we go to the same schoo,same year,and same classes.AND he never wants to go out to like the cinema,coz of the area i live in and the mates i hang wit.(hes scared of all of them,god knows why.my friends/area is NOT rough)i think hes forgotten about me,him and my mum.sum1 please help me!thanx a bunch.

Old 07-20-2003, 08:18 PM   #2

onflamesforhim HB User
Well , I'd really just sit and talk to her , I KNOW this response all the time , and probly don't want it , but really its the truth , I'm sure she will understand , just try it.

------------------
I never tried to give my life meaning , By demeaning you. And I just want to say for the record , I did everythins that I could do. I'm not saying that I am a saint I just don't wanna live that way!~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2003, 08:53 PM   #3
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
Talk to your mom. Odds are she doesn't realize how you feel! Maybe she's finally realized that she can't shelter you forever, and she's letting you have more freedom. Maybe she's just spending a lot of time with your dad, if it's been awhile. You know how "new" things can really hoard attention and time.
Talk to her, express how you feel and why you feel that way. Odds are she'll be receptive or at least be able to convey why things have changed.

As far as your bf. Well I don't know. Only you can tell if it's worth pursuing. If he's not willing to spend time with you, what's the point?! It sounds like you deserve better, from what you said in your post!

Old 07-22-2003, 12:16 PM   #4

Foxxy Cleopatra HB User
Smile

thanx u guys.well i did talk to my mum and she said that i cant hold onto her forever.not the response i wanted,but i still recieved it.and as for my boyfriend.i broke up with him.........and then we got back together again.i know im an idiot,but thats english girls 4 u.Thanx again

Closed Thread