It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2003, 09:19 PM   #1

abercrombieQT65 HB User
Post im TORN!!

me and my bf 2gether for acouple mths...
everythings GREAT!!
but my xbf just told me that he to has feelinga for me and this exbf is the one xbf that when he tlks to u u still get that quivering feeling..he was an awesome guy..the breakup was kinda messy..but now we are frnds
im really confused bc me ad my bf r doing good but there always gona b sumthin with me and that other guy should u pursue the xbf or stay with my bf??

Old 07-21-2003, 11:33 PM   #2

wondertwin44 HB User
If everything is going well with your current boyfriend, why mess it up and go back to your ex? You two most likely broke up for a good reason, so what would change this time? It's all up to you, but I'd advice you to think long and hard before going back to your ex. In my experience, going back to exes has caused nothing but trouble.

------------------
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2003, 12:54 AM   #3
Inactive

Kastro2 HB User
Your ex is your ex for a reason right? You were going out with him and something happened in order for you guys to seperate, and so far that hasn't happened with your new boyfriend.

I think you should stay with your new bf, your ex is most likely jealous and upset that you moved on without him and he feels left out now.

Only you know what the right choice is, deep inside you have emotions for both of them but you have to ackknowledge that your new bf is not responsible for any of this and he did nothing..I think you should tell your new bf your feelings for your ex and talk it over with him about what you should do.

I hope this helps, im usually a good guy with relationships so I think you should follow this advice.

Good luck, take care of yourself.

Old 07-22-2003, 12:55 AM   #4
Inactive

Kastro2 HB User
bvgf

Old 07-22-2003, 01:17 PM   #5

babigurl2phyne HB User
Thumbs down

honnie,
no matter how much your ex makes you tingle, remember he is an EX for a reason. Is it worth leaving something you are happy with for now to go back to something you once left? I can't tell you what to do only ur heart can but i've made that mistake of leaving a good relationship for my better looking made my heart fly ex, and once i reentered the relationship i realised it was a mistake, I couldn't get back the guy i had left 4 my ex and i didn't want my X back no matter what kind of feelings he had for me or I for him. Follow your gut and heart only thet can lead u.
Hope I helped.

------------------
Babigurl2Phyne

Closed Thread