It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2003, 07:39 PM   #1

Someonesbaby1987 HB User
Question how to let him know

hey guys....hows it going....well im writtin to find out how to tell a guy to leave me alone with out hurtig him....he is an ex....and we dated 2 times.....and then he lied to me.....and i dont want him back....and i dont want to hurt him b/c im afriad of what he will do to me...he has....cussed me.... got in my face and yelled at me...and i have heard to many things about how he is.....i mean when i was with him he was a sweet angel.....and when we broke up( i was gone to the beach) and when i got home he had anothor girl...and well me and her are kinda friends....and well....they broke up and me and her started talkin and he found out....and he got in my face and yelled at me and told me to stay outta his f love life and so on.....and hes calling me again...and i dont want him agian...and he just want leave me alone and i dont want to hurt him by telling him this and i want to tell him before school starts because im afraid he may stalk me or hurt me.........what do i do......HELP........ i have told him reasons why we cant get togather write now...but itz not the total truth.......
thanks everyone for all replys......

[This message has been edited by Someonesbaby1987 (edited 07-25-2003).]

Old 07-25-2003, 09:46 PM   #2
Inactive

the_beautiful_mistake HB User
Well, I don't know what to tell you..You might want to tell someone about this. I mean if you do tell him and something happens to you, either abuse by physical means (hitting or even rapeing)or mental means (stalking). He seems like a mental case to me though, one of those... Angel boys (like you said), then when something doesn't go right he just takes it out on someone (you). Nip it in the but before it gets to far.... I always wanted to say nip it in the but.. lmao.. im so lame. g'luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2003, 08:03 AM   #3

Someonesbaby1987 HB User
Thanks Bunches.....i have told my mom about being afraid of what he will do too me....and yes he was one of those angel guys... well thanks....

Old 07-26-2003, 08:17 AM   #4

bngreen HB User
Threatening to do something is assault and doing something is battery. These are serious charges. I agree with letting someone know before things get to far. You shouldn't have fear in your life. What did your mom have to say?

Old 07-26-2003, 09:30 AM   #5

Someonesbaby1987 HB User
she really didnt say anything....i told her that i was afraid of what he will do and thats really all that was said...he hasnt did anything to me yet..other than gettin in my face and yelling at me....but.....an officer that i know and that has handled him said they day that he yelled at me he took a bath room style door down....and then got put in jail for 48 hrs for hittin a teacher....and i dont want this to happen o me...... i just dont know what to do... now im ready to tell him NO and that i dont want him and im not sure how.....i was going to e mail him and my mom told me not too.....what do i do....???now hes going after my Ex.....hes saying that he stopping by......and going by my house.....pretty much stalkin me....hes not callin to tell me he is common i was just talkin to him and he said that he stopped by yesterday....and that he has drove buy my house......i dont know what to do.........
thanks everyone

[This message has been edited by Someonesbaby1987 (edited 07-26-2003).]

Closed Thread