It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2003, 05:00 AM   #1

bathory88 HB User
Post Suggestion for a girl i like?

Ok well this girl i met, we hung out 4 or 5 times. When she went on vacation we talked on aim alot and phone, and we basically fell in love with each other. And shes coming back soon and wants to be with me, hang out at either of our houses. What is something special i can do for her coming back? Thx.

ps. I did write a little song for her, its a classical instrumental on my guitar.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2003, 07:56 AM   #2
(female)

Sapphire926 HB User
I think the song is a beautiful gift!!! I wouldnt go nuts trying to find another gift, but if want one other thing, go with a single rose, daisy, carnation or something like that. You can never go wrong with flowers!

Good luck!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2003, 02:03 PM   #3

bngreen HB User
I think thoughts (such as songs) are the most signigicant and memorable gifts one can give. No one can put a price on the song you have written. My most memorable birthday, my husband (then boyfriend) fed me choc. covered strawberries and whipped cream that he had made on his own. I was so in awe.
I think a song is an awesome idea!!

Old 07-26-2003, 10:48 PM   #4
(female)

Carnival_Angel HB User
The song sounds great! But I think you should add a little something, make her dinner! if you know what her favorite is, make it! A guy who can cook and knows what you like is always a plus!!

Good Luck!

------------------
* ~ JeN JeN ~ *

Old 07-27-2003, 06:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
You don't want to scare her off, so a little something like a present wil be fine. I'd wait untill later before you use the song.

Closed Thread