It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2003, 09:52 AM   #1

onflamesforhim HB User
Post Really Mean Friends

Me and my friend Chrissy , both are always trying to get a more muscular stomach , and we alway admire the people that we see with muscular stomach , gurls or guys. So if we see a gurl who has the stomach we both want we are both always like OMG! you are so pretty , and everything. Well so many gurls have started rumorors about us that we are lezbians cause we say other gurls are pretty , but we both have crushies on guys , and its getting out of hand , and it really mean , the people who say it our still my friends , and I've tried talking to them but it dosen't work. One time when I wrote a letter to my best friends I signed it at the bottom Luv ya , and it got worse. I think this is so stupid , and it's really stating to bother both of us!~

Old 06-29-2003, 09:56 AM   #2

onflamesforhim HB User
also , if you see my siggy , it says I LOVE YOU ! and I always say I love every one , and they always think that , I said I love you to my sis , when she finished dropping me off at school , and rumors were twice as cbad that day. It so stupid

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2003, 10:18 AM   #3

wondertwin44 HB User
Lightbulb

Many teenagers are stupid and cruel. I don't think that really is much you can do because people will believe what they want no matter how true it may or may not be. My advice would be to try to talk to your friends again. If they are really your friends, they'll stop doing this. Otherwise, maybe you should just think about cutting yourself off from them. Good luck!

------------------
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~
Game over. I had to accept the fact that in life some women are simply better and no amount of shoes or lack of pastry or making of pies will change that. I will never be the woman with the perfect hair who can wear white and not spill on it and chair committees and write thank you notes. And I can't feel bad about that.
Carrie, ~SATC~

Old 07-01-2003, 10:32 AM   #4
(female)

SabresLover81 HB User
This happened to me to! This girl got mad at me and then started saying i was a lesbian and everyone was like o0o0o0...so next time i saw the girl i just got really mean with her said a few choice words and she never said it again. Although these people are your friends maybe just get a little harsh with them and say Shut the * up or something. Goodluck!

Old 07-01-2003, 03:01 PM   #5

CaBoOdLeD HB User
Lol that used to hapen to me and my friend too, but we just laughed it off and jus to top it off we both had boyfs, we jus laughed in their face and called them pathetic. It got out of hand, just laugh it off, dont let it get to u, or else they know it bothers u and theyve won.

Old 07-02-2003, 05:59 PM   #6

Cute*Kitten HB User
These people are lifeless girl, and it's odd you call them friends. Talk to them again and be serious about it. If they continue then they're *not* your friends, and you seem so sweet so find some more. Ignore their stupidity and don't change anything you do because of them. The more everyone sees that you don't care about the rumors, they see it's pointless and it'll stop.

Old 07-02-2003, 06:03 PM   #7

jshortstuff4 HB User
Red face

OMG...if i were u I would go right up into their face and just give them a peice of my mind! And then keep a close watch on them and if they ever say anything like "Luv ya" or "she is so pretty" to another girl, I would never let them forget it...I would bother them about it for the longest time and hold it against them everytime they say anything to u! All u have to do is keep a close watch. And no what would really be funny...if they are ur "friends", I would get tickets to like this really hot concert or sometin and brag about it to them and then end up not taking them with u and they will really no what they are missin out on and how big of a jerk they are all being!

Old 07-26-2003, 07:56 PM   #8

hoops11789 HB User
thats gotta be the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my entire life. if i dont say love ya or xooxoxo or mwahs to my friends, they might think im mad at them!!!!! omg im so sorry hun. maybe u could tone it down a bit and see what happens. not into that idea? be like what the hell are you thinking??? and talk bout guys lol! mwahs xoxooxo good luck sweetie!

Old 07-27-2003, 05:59 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Forget about them, ignore them, if you ignore them they'll soon get bored and willstop hassling you. They're just immature.

Closed Thread