It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2003, 04:28 PM   #1

tigerpride3 HB User
Post Everyone Hates Me!!!

I am not mean to anybody but for some reason nobody likes me!!! HELP!!!!My Basketball teammates all don't like me but I don't know why. I am always nice to them !!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2003, 08:08 PM   #2

AmbrMF HB User
Are you trying too hard? You shouldnt have to TRY to be anyones friend. Is it just your basketball teammates that you want as friends? Or do you have other friends. If you have other friends then just keep hanging out w/ them and dont worry about what your basketball teammates think. Just always be a nice person and if they still choose not to associate w/ you then at least they will never have a reason to be your enemy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2003, 04:30 PM   #3

icedout2084 HB User
re u a ball-hog on ur basketball team. if so thats y they may ''hate'' u

Old 02-22-2003, 10:49 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Hey, don't change, be yourself and your own person cos your cool just the way you are. Stay polite and friendly and don't be too loud or too shy. Soon they'll be people who will really like you for you. Has something happened in your basketball team at all?

Old 02-23-2003, 10:35 AM   #5

icedout2084 HB User
thats why i am wondering if she mayu be a ball hog on the team? they may not like that

Old 05-06-2003, 02:48 PM   #6

zgurl2006 HB User
Are you knew on the team? maybe they don't like change, but it doesn't matter, don't change to maek them like you better. It's their loss. Just be the best person you can be, and if that's not good enough for them, then they aren't worth it.

Old 05-07-2003, 08:33 AM   #7

Kylie1 HB User
i'd say there is one "popular" person who doesn't like you for whatever reason, and everyone else hates you because that person does.

Old 06-20-2003, 06:36 PM   #8

Blondebombshell HB User
people hate me too so we can be friends now

Old 06-23-2003, 11:25 PM   #9

abbygirl3112 HB User
icedout---your probably right---shes probably a ball hog---people hate ball hogs

Old 06-26-2003, 11:28 PM   #10

SexyLexy321 HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Blondebombshell:
people hate me too so we can be friends now
umm...how would that work out...u dont even know each other???
anywayz..... just be likeable and not annoying...i hate it when ppl are annoying....and whoever said one "popular" person probably hates you and thats y.....we're not like that...we like who we like cuz of our own reasons...u probably p*ssed EVERYONE off...dont blame popular people
*LeX* http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif

Old 06-28-2003, 11:13 AM   #11

Summer Girl HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Kylie1:
i'd say there is one "popular" person who doesn't like you for whatever reason, and everyone else hates you because that person does.

I agree with this poster.
Anyway, just be yourself. If they don't like you, they are not worth your time worrying over anyway.

Old 06-28-2003, 01:26 PM   #12
(male)

Zoider HB User
Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Kylie1:
I agree so, much..
So many people hate me for what ever reason, I don't know what I ever did, or what I didn't do. But anyone who is supposedly "Popular" tends to have something against me for some strange reason. Anyone who has ever given me a chance, is my friend, and because of this, I'm friends with their friends, and their friends. I get by fine, but like I said.. anyone who is "Suppposedly" popular, has something out for me.

Old 06-29-2003, 12:31 AM   #13

onflamesforhim HB User
this sounds exactly like what my sis went through she really was never ecepted , she had very few friends , and she never go to go to prom because no one would ask her. Her only friends were atleast 5 years olded than her. And we found a reason why , even though she was failing scholl cause she was extreamly lazy , people didn't like her , cause she was smarter than the people at there school , and there parents , but she was so far from a science geek , she played as kicker for there foot ball team , and love to race her camaro , but people still wouldn't excpt her because of that , but we still looked , ad another reason why , is becuase she never drank smoked did drugs or fooled around with guys like all the rest of the people in her high school , so that puit her on the lower end of the chain , i'm not sure why poeple act this way to you , but if you keep looking , you'll figure it out

Old 07-06-2003, 12:01 PM   #14
Inactive

Gine2D HB User
Most people think of you as you thin of yourself.

Get a positive attitude & a good outlook on life.

G

Old 07-07-2003, 03:58 AM   #15
Veteran
(female)

upshutter17 HB User
Hi! I spent my whole middle school time worrying about friends. I ended up losing them all. High school rolled around, I spent my 9th-11th grade years worrying about the same thing. I always got back stabbed by friends, that's why I never kept any. Anyways my senior year, I just didn't care. at lunch and nutrtion, I would go into a teacher's room and read. Of course at first I felt like a loner, but I wanted to graduate happy, I wanted to graduate! I got involved with helping organizations that worked with the district. When I graduated (a month ago) I didn't care who didn't like me, or who did. I was graduating with a 4.0 GPA, and all those people you see everyday of your life, guess what? You are not anymore after graduation. So hey dude, don't sweat it. Seriously, no one hates you. Popularity is a silly little immature middle/high school (more high school) thing. Seriously, you are so not alone, and you never will be. Let people think what they want, accomplish the most you can.

Closed Thread