It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2003, 01:07 PM   #1
(female)

cdy47 HB User
Question wants boyfriend

I have this friend his name is kevin and we are both 13 years old and where very good friends. My friends asked him out for me 2 years ago and he said that he was afried that we would get in a fight and break up and not be friends any more and he dosnt want to loose my friendship. But I dont think that would happen because we are very good friends and get along very well and I think that we wouldnt get in fights and if we did i think we would still be friends. I still like him and would like to tell him but im to shy and i want him to see that we would be good together and i think he likes me but is afraid about are friendship.
Dose any one have any ideas?

[This message has been edited by cdy47 (edited 07-31-2003).]

[This message has been edited by cdy47 (edited 07-31-2003).]

Old 07-30-2003, 03:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
If you are such good friends, then you should be able to talk to him about anything - including this. Maybe if you could ask him to some event, that would start things off. He might simply be shy, too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2003, 10:39 AM   #3

Camfer HB User
Exclamation

Im not trying too be horrible or anything but your friend might just be using the whole dont break our friendship routine as an excuse

Old 07-31-2003, 10:40 AM   #4

Camfer HB User
Exclamation

Im not trying too be horrible or anything but your friend might just be using the whole dont break our friendship routine as an excuse

Old 07-31-2003, 08:56 PM   #5

chickadee99 HB User
Actually, I think you are far too young to be dating. I know I sound like a parent, but I really think you should wait a few more years. And wow...your friends asked him out for you at age 11??

Closed Thread