It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2003, 10:45 PM   #1

hoops11789 HB User
Exclamation OMG!!!! what just happened to me!!

hey ya'll im <deleted>, and i was just sittin at my desk and i felt these bumps on my stomach. i looked and there were these tiny red dots (or just sorta dots that were the same color as my skin) all OVER ME!! i don't have acne and i couldn't imagine how it was an allergic reaction. what happened?!??!?!?

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 07-31-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2003, 10:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Jeffrey449 HB User
spider bites? thats happend to me on me leg. Apply alcohol and see what happens, lol, thats what i would do.

disclaimer : not responisble for anything i just said.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2003, 11:20 PM   #3

hoops11789 HB User
no cause there are like a zillion of them. they all just sorta came. i didnt see it though. ive even seen like bumps on my friends' arms before. they always told me how i had such soft skin. i dont konw help!

Old 07-30-2003, 03:31 PM   #4

50000TearsIveCried HB User
Eczema? Put some moisturising lotion on it for now or maybe even aloe vera, and make a doctors appointment. You're fine, you probably juse have a skin irritation, don't freak out lol you'll be ok. The doctor can at least perscribe you a medication to make it better, as for the alcohol, i don't think that's a good idea. Alcohol is very drying to the skin and it can cause even more irritation, if that is in fact what it is. I've read that many people apply milk to their skin as an antiinflamitory...anyway, for all we know this rash will be gone by tomorrow, if it isn't, call for an appointment. good luck!

Old 07-30-2003, 04:04 PM   #5

joshsmith_99 HB User
maybe chicken pox?
heeh,
or, it could just be a slight reaction to the laundry detergent...

Old 07-30-2003, 04:18 PM   #6
Veteran

UF baby HB User
Is it all over your stomach or on just one side? I had that a while back and my doctor said it looked like shingles. So I went to this really idiotic moron who claimed he was a dermatologist and he told me it was triggers. I don't think it was but anyways..I wouldn't apply anything to it because you don't know what it is. If it doesn't clear up in a couple of days go to your doc because it could be something serious like shingles (which I doubt because you are so young) but better safe than sorry, right?

Old 07-30-2003, 04:32 PM   #7

hoops11789 HB User
Unhappy

thnx for everything! yea it is on only one side, like the front side of mmy upper body. anything ringin a bell??

Old 07-30-2003, 08:06 PM   #8
Veteran

UF baby HB User
I believe shingles is symmetrical..meaning it would only be on one half of your stomach, right or left side. I doubt you have that since you're only <deleted> but my doc said it was possible. Anyways, I wouldn't worry about it. Probably just a rash but get it checked anyway if it doesn't go away on its own in a few days. Oh and I really wouldn't put anything (ie: alcohol, lotion) on it since you don't know what it is. Good luck

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 07-31-2003).]

Old 07-30-2003, 08:59 PM   #9
(female)

BKDIME HB User
something like that happend to me too when i was 13 is as heat bumps i think thats what you may have.

Old 07-30-2003, 09:44 PM   #10

hoops11789 HB User
Talking

i think its a reaction to some thing ive been using. i guess, does puberty have to do with it at all??

Old 07-30-2003, 11:41 PM   #11

chickadee99 HB User
Actually many years ago, a friend's little brother (who was a toddler at the time) had shingles. I really don't know much of anything about shingles, though.

------------------
~*~Courtney~*~

Old 08-01-2003, 09:41 PM   #12
Inactive

shellylay HB User
Maybe it's hives?

------------------

*~* ShEllyLAy *~*

Old 08-01-2003, 11:12 PM   #13

hoops11789 HB User
Exclamation

they are going away a little bit but i just can't tell what they are. cant't be hives cause they have lasted for days.

Closed Thread