It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2003, 08:53 AM   #1

Camfer HB User
Post how to talk to girls

is there anyone out there who could help me on the subject of talking too girls

Old 07-31-2003, 09:07 AM   #2

nick3454 HB User
just talk, be urself, talk about anything that's interesting to them, if you don't know what they like...ask. Once she's interested in you, you can move on from there. Take your time and don't rush. If your nervous pretend your talking to a female family member or another friend. and don't worry it's just like talking to anyone else.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2003, 09:43 AM   #3

Camfer HB User
Talking

thanks for the advice but hav ya got any suggestions what loads of girls like eg flowers but I cant excatly talk about that

Old 07-31-2003, 11:16 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User
I have the same problem with girls. And people always tell me to ask them questions about themselves. I get so mad when people tell me that as advice. Cause it's not true. I can't just constantly ask them questions over and over again...it's so annoying.

Old 07-31-2003, 02:27 PM   #5

pinkpolka HB User
Cool

hey-
I think you should ask her what sports she is in, or what are her hobbies, if all else fails just tickle her. Girl think it is flirty to be tickled, well g2g hope my advice works

Old 07-31-2003, 06:13 PM   #6

mudpixie HB User
You don't have to necessarily ask her repeated questions or even talk about interests. Just go up and introduce yourself (if you don't know her). Be polite and don't "check her out" or talk sleazy. I've had guys do that to me and my friends and it bugs us to death.

Just behave as though you are genuinely interested in what she has to say (and of course you will be ).

And DON'T WORRY about coming off a TINY bit nervous. Girls love guys with confidence- but most of us secretly think it's adorable when a guy is just a tad shy. (Sometimes that will have us falling all over you). Unless she is the type where cockiness and arrogance turns her on. I havent met too many of those though. Stay reasonably confident, don't mumble, and make eye contact.

If this is hard, just think to yourself: I'm going to be myself, and if she doesn't like who I am, she's not worth my time. That always helped me when I got nervous around guys.

Old 08-02-2003, 01:17 AM   #7

FirestormZero HB User
Alright here are the guidelines young grasshoppa, follow my advice and you will soon be mongoose.

Compliment her. Not on a body feature "Gee you have big knockers" does not work. PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL. If you see her in clothes she has not worn before be sure to say "Is that shirt new? It looks great on you!" or "Your hair looks really pretty like that!". Remember to make sure these things are true.

Basics
Ok, conversation time. Guys are naturally systemizers, conversations cover cars, games, traffic, sports. Girls are empathizers, conversations revolve around people, culture, relationships. So what do you do? Ask her about her friends, be sure to say nice things about them but not too nice. You want to instill a bit of jealousy in the girl. Ask her what she thinks about a celebrity, if she dislikes them, agree with her, if she likes them agree with her, and remember to say why on both counts. Occaisionally when you have strong feelings about a person she is saying bad things about, admit that they possess whatever quality she does not like, say that they also can be X. Where X is something good about them. Avoid asking her about people who she is very angry at, the anger will project on to you.

Advanced.
Ok, now it is time to heat things up. You gotta make her feel that you like her without her KNOWING that you like her. Now you make your compliments more sexual. "You look really hot in that skirt! You should wear them more often!". "You're hair looks really beautiful". Use these only after establishing a certain closeness or she will feel like you are coming on to her. Then ooh... this is viscious. Don't talk to her very much for around 3 days.

She will miss you.
She will want you to talk to her.
She will start thinking about why you aren't talking to her.
Was she only imagining your interest?
Why does she miss you so much... does she like you?
Then, wait a bit longer, and suddenly talk to her like things are all normal again, don't explain, just pretend nothing was different and act confused if she says that you were avoiding her.

i'll give more advice later.

Old 08-02-2003, 01:19 AM   #8

FirestormZero HB User
Do not tickle. For the love of god do not tickle. Unless you are friends. Do not tickle.

Old 08-02-2003, 02:34 AM   #9

Camfer HB User
Talking

thank you all very much your advice is brilliant

Old 08-02-2003, 02:37 AM   #10

FirestormZero HB User
I know I am You're welcome

Closed Thread