It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2003, 08:54 PM   #1

DiamondPrincess HB User
Post Nose Piercing

hey has anyone here had this done? and did it hurt? i want a tiny tiny stud put in there, is that what i would say to the piercer? Also how much was it? Also how do you decide which nostral to get done? Do different sides mean anything or what? Please reply Thanks!

Old 08-01-2003, 12:01 PM   #2

Foxxy Cleopatra HB User
Thumbs down

dont get it done.trust it looks HORRIBLE no matter who u r or what type of nose u have,u will look nasty. soz if u dont like my opinions,but everyone i know everywhere looks down on people with a nose piercing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2003, 08:33 PM   #3
Inactive

shellylay HB User
Wink

I think they are cute on the right person. My sister is half azn and she has it and she looks really cute, especially when she only has a stud (I don't like the hoops). I will say that when you take it out for good, you may get a bump where the hole was. She said it didn't hurt. Have you had your cartilage in your ears pierced? I think the pain is like that. It prolly takes a little longer to heal than ears.

G'luck

------------------

*~* ShEllyLAy *~*

Old 08-01-2003, 11:21 PM   #4

50000TearsIveCried HB User
I happen to think nose piercings are adorable! I don't like the hoops either, but the really really tiny studs I think are just so cute! Don't listen to someone if they tell you not to, it's your nose, do with it what you want...I mean, it only matters if you think it looks good right?! AM I RIGHT?! lol

Old 08-02-2003, 03:15 AM   #5

FirestormZero HB User
Trust me on this do not pierce your nose. Guys really can't stand it. Ever see those cartoon bulls with the giant hoop in its nose? Whenever I see a girl with a pierced nose that is what I think of. If it gets infected... you're in for trouble, pus in your nose is not cool. The hole it leaves doesn't heal as quickly as ears. It is a bad investment. Please, if you are a pretty girl, don't marr yourself? Please? If you really want to than go ahead, but you are writing off many people who absolutely disgust thinking of having bits of metal shoved into their nose. It is bad for job interviews (Except Borders ^_~) It is bad for getting guys. It is much better at getting girls than guys. Please don't do it? I'll do anything. Besides send you a pic

Closed Thread