It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2003, 10:30 AM   #1

Miranda2626 HB User
Post Friend Advice?..What Do I Tell Her?

okay my best friend likes this guy alot, he is known to cheat!..and he has been going off and on with his latest gf. Well to prove that he would cheat he almost kissed my friend (same one who likes him) when he was still with his gf. and rumors are around that he had sex with so and so. (In our town and grade not many ppl have sex so it is a big deal! and if you did u would be a ****..) Anyway she really likes him and I dont know if he likes her but I just wish she would stop caz i dont want her to get hurt. I told her to try and stay away--caz she knows he cheats but she just tells me she cant help how she feels. which is true but i dont know i just dont wanna see her get hurt. I know all he wants it a lil a** WHAT DO I DO?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2003, 04:10 PM   #2

MelissaH HB User
Oh my. This is like a classic story. I had the same thing happen when I was younger with a girlfriend from college. I told her about him and she just shrugged it off because she had never really had a guy before and of course he had to be the first to come along. I say give her a fair warning but explain that you don't want to make her mad and that you're not jealous. Then after that, you just have to let her live and learn. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2003, 06:52 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Tell her what you think about this guy and the evidence you have. Tell her you only are for her and want to help her, but if she doesn't listem, leave it, she's got to learn it for herself.

Old 07-29-2003, 07:18 PM   #4

lynz HB User
ya, if u think back to the last time u had a crush, ull probobly remember that nobody could have told u anything bad about them, that u would believe, or not talk urself into thinking it wasnt a big deal. thats what happens. as harsh as this is, she has to learn for herself. no matter wht u tell her, she'll always think that it wont happen to her (thats what us girls do!!, lol) but its not all bad, shell learn a huge leasson and it will make her a stronger person!!! but good luck hun!

Old 08-02-2003, 03:29 AM   #5

FirestormZero HB User
Let her get hurt. Telling her he isn't prince charming will only make her mad at you. And while you're at it grow up. Having sex doesn't make the girl a ****. Don't reinforce gender stereotypes because some day you are going to have sex, and when you do you don't want to feel like a **** yourself. Really... Why on Earth do you want to encourage the idea that there are only virgins and sluts? Think a little more often about what you are doing to women as a whole.

But yeah, just make sure she doesn't do too much with him, k?

Definatly,
FirestormZero

Old 08-02-2003, 12:08 PM   #6

Miranda26 HB User
oook...well first of all i dont think it is bad that people have sex....umm i said that my town/grade thinks they are sluts i donthave a problem with it. anyway please dont tell me to grow up..

Closed Thread