It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2003, 07:55 PM   #1

DrFunk HB User
Wink making a move......

I've been friends with this girl for a while and we see eachother a lot and she comes over to watch a movie, swim, shoot some hoops, etc. but I'm not sure if she likes me the way I liek her. She gives some signs that point to yes and some that point to no. I'm thinking about making a move on her (kiss her) and was wondering if any girls can reply to what they think is best or any guys who also think what would be best......any advice would be helpful! Thanks in advance.....

Mark

Old 07-25-2003, 10:52 PM   #2

50000TearsIveCried HB User
Mmm, as akward as it may be, just look her in the eyes and ask, "Would it be all right if I kissed you?" (while you're having a romantic moment) It's better than leaning in, actually touching her mouth, and possible having her squeal for some reason, and not a good one. Trust me, worst case scenario, when you ask she says no....as for the leaning in without warning, worst case scenario...she's disgusted, and/or slaps u...go for number one lol, good luck! Keep me updated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2003, 09:20 AM   #3

DrFunk HB User
I'm just wondering if girls like to be asked first or whatever....??

Old 07-26-2003, 09:29 AM   #4

Kylie1 HB User
ask first. please PLEASE ask first. Just don't say it too seriously so If she says no you can still act cool about it without looking stupid.

Old 07-26-2003, 12:26 PM   #5

50000TearsIveCried HB User
Exactly, I mean, me being a girl, If i liked the guy I would luuuuv him not to ask and just kiss me (I'm a helpless romantic). But, if a guy I didn't like did that, I'd be very turned off. So DEFINITELY ask first, it prevents u from both being embarassed.

Old 07-27-2003, 12:47 PM   #6

abercrombieQT65 HB User
heyy!
if a girl ur not sure likes u like that u just go kiss it could turn out to b ALL BAD!...she could just as easily htink of u as just a friend as she could like you..i wouldnt just go kiss her out of the blue..tlk to her on hte phone..tlk about this subject get it all out in the open if she says just frnds go with that it could change if shes feelin u then go with that..the kiss would b great then bc u kno both of u want it ..so ya ..dont just go kiss a grl..if a guy just came up to me and kissd me id b stunned and totally freakd out..so just make sure its all kool..but dont ask to kiss her that ruins the moment..but u kno ur not dumb u got this
*~*CheLLy*~*

Old 07-27-2003, 03:05 PM   #7

MelissaH HB User
Ask before you kiss her. But do it at a good time, probably not when your shooting hoops and you're all sweaty. Do it at the movies or while your alone somewhere. If you sense she's uncomfortable...back off quickly!

Old 07-27-2003, 05:54 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Don't go in and kiss her, because it might not work out. Your best to take your time, find out her feelings, and if you can't do that, ask her about them. Or say I like you, do you like me?

Old 07-31-2003, 02:33 PM   #9

pinkpolka HB User
Smile

Hey-
I think you should ask her if you could kiss her. She will most most likely totally go for it!

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 08-06-2003).]

Old 08-02-2003, 03:03 AM   #10

FirestormZero HB User
Personally, I think it's more romantic not to ask, girls tend to agree. So Stormy, how do i confirm she likes me before I kiss. Well pardna, it's easy.

1) slowly approach her
2) Hold her chin and gently tilt her head up to face you
3) Slowly move your face down your lips closer to her.

At this point if she closes her eyes, or is silent, or is looking at you, that means it's time for the kiss.
4) With your lips pressed together kiss her
from here on she will either put her arms around you, be shocked, blush, or be confused.

If she puts her arms around you, reciprocate
If she is shocked, take a step back and look at her, wait for her to smile or see her reaction

Now, if after step three she is hostile, no kiss.
If she is saying something along the lines of "What are you doing?" kiss her while she is in the middle of saying it.

I would say this one is worth the possibility of a slap, although you can only do it during REALLY romantic or quiet moments.

Now, otherwards, if you can't do the epic chin grab, look at her smiling, a sexy smile if you can manage. When she asks what lean closer and ask if you can kiss her. If she says yes, then keep playing basketball... er wait KISS HER YOU DORK! If she says no then there will be a lovely moment of silence and then you'll react as normal. If she says an inbetween comment than just say, "oh" and keep on going.

Old 08-05-2003, 03:58 PM   #11

hotvampchick HB User
Wink

i say well in my opinion all girls r different ok i would like a guy if he kissed me in surprise u know NOT asking but thats just me hey maybe shes like that 2 so u choose what u wanna...

Old 08-05-2003, 09:03 PM   #12

goatofthenever HB User
If she ever touches you that could be a sign she likes you.

Closed Thread