It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2003, 05:31 PM   #1

abercrombieQT65 HB User
Exclamation WH** SHOULD I DO?!

heyy!
im going to b a junior in high skool ive decided to change skools well problem is my bf goes to the one i USED to go to..the new skool yr is about to start and summer skool has ended we all took summer skool because it gave us sumthing to do newayz..we dont get to see eachother that often and i kno hes going to start getting jealous..fights are going to start..and our feelings are both starting to change i know me and him both feel the same way but just dont want to admit it..if i break up with him now theres a chance we can still be friends if i wait until it becomes unbearable and break up with him that could and VERY ugly..i dont know what to do..bc im going away for 2weeks and hes gone this week we wouldnt have a chance to see eachother until after skool starts and when skool starts so does football season so hes going to be busy ALL the time..i dont know what to do im sooo sooo confused PLEASE help me!!
*`AndYLeI`*

[This message has been edited by abercrombieQT65 (edited 08-05-2003).]

Old 08-09-2003, 09:03 AM   #2
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
Wink

maybe u should call him from ur vacation? and talk it out with him or catch him after football...thats just what id do lol.good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread