It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 09:36 AM   #1

Debbie_80 HB User
Post jealous friends

I have to gfs (who I don't really like, but sadly, there's noone else for me to hang out with) and lately I've become friends with a really nice guy, and I like him alot, but my friends just can't stand to see me talking to him and being with him. Whenever I'm with him, they're saying things (often in front of him, which is really embarrassing for me) like : why don't you marry him, and when are you going to have his babies? I don't know what to do? What should I say to my friends? I'm 18 by the way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2003, 10:24 AM   #2
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
You're 18, so that means they are that age too, or close, I take it? If so, why are you associating with them. I know you say b/c there is no one else, but come on! How immature are their antics? I would have thought we were talking kindergarden by their childish ways!

What do you tell them? To get lost. You're better without them. Stick to the guy. I'm sure if he is around the same age, he'd agree that it's quite obvious how childish they are!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2003, 10:25 PM   #3

50000TearsIveCried HB User
Honestly! 12 year olds do that...it sounds to me like your friends are jealous...that and complete babies.

Closed Thread