It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2003, 05:51 PM   #1

loveforlife HB User
Post colonges

Where do u get good colonges from? if u dont have some expensive stuff with u, what else can u use to smell good?

Old 08-08-2003, 07:31 AM   #2

kbunch HB User
some good male ones are Preferred Stock, Michael Jordan, Cool water, Nautica, Obsession, Polo and Eternity.

some good female ones are Casual, ADISAS, American Eagle has a WONDERFUL scent, my boyfriend goes crazy over it. Some others are Escape, Halston, Passion, Nautica for Her, Sparkling white diamonds (kind of expensive.. $50 for 1.7 oz but wonderful), and Shalimar.

Hope I helped!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2003, 08:35 AM   #3

Xanthic4111 HB User
For Guys: Very sexy for men (Victoria's Secret) Or Curve!! wow, and hollister.

Girls: Dream Angels: Heavenly (victoria's secret)... Clinique Happy, Abercrombie 8

a really good cheap guys cologne is called Bod.. Its the light /bright blue one.. i dont know exactly what its called.. but not the ones that smell like old men.

For a girl, i dont know.. maybe trying a body splash.. Are you a girl or a boy?

Also, do NOT try sparkling white diamonds as mentioned in the post above mine.. it is SOOO strong, and its more for someone who is about 60. I havent smelled the other ones she listen, but id be craeful with those. Btu the ones i listed are very good ones for young adults, or teens.

[This message has been edited by Xanthic4111 (edited 08-08-2003).]

Old 08-09-2003, 01:05 AM   #4

GReeN_eLF HB User
some people dont even like a cologne smell, simply the smell of the other person is enough for them. my gf HATES all the Bod cologne smells except for the greenish one. (then again, my brother attacks himself and us with them in large doses)

so, not all girls will like the bod thing

Old 08-09-2003, 07:52 AM   #5

kbunch HB User
I think Bod smells really rank. Sparkling white diamonds isn't as strong depending on where you spray it.

You have to remember that everyone's body chemicals react differently to scents. Something could smell good on someone else and smell horrible on you.

Old 08-09-2003, 11:02 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Jeffrey449 HB User
Thats true. I use Gucci Envy, Candies, Giorgio Armani and Claiborne's Bora Bora and Claiborne Sport. I switch it up everyday so girls dont get tired of the same one, but some girls prefer one over all of the rest. Most common i use are Gucci Envy and Bora Bora

Old 08-10-2003, 12:44 AM   #7
Belle45

Wink

Just remember...LESS IS MORE. Meaning whatever you do, DO NOT overdo the cologne. Nothing is more NAUSEATING than someone whether it be male or female to have way too much scent on. Personally, nothing is more sexy than a male who has just gotten out of the shower and has the fresh clean soap smell. I'd chose that any day over cologne.

If in doubt about a scent...then don't wear anything at all. A clean body scent is perfectly acceptable.

[This message has been edited by Belle45 (edited 08-10-2003).]

Old 08-10-2003, 03:46 PM   #8

kbunch HB User
I must agree with Belle, the clean fresh scent on a man is by FAR THE BEST!!!!!!!

Old 08-10-2003, 04:43 PM   #9
Inactive

Kizzzee HB User
ADIDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.smells GREAT on guys...i wear it sometimes too though hehe. good luck...but id DEFINATLY go for adidas...mmmmmmmmmm

Closed Thread