It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2003, 12:44 AM   #1

bathory88 HB User
Post my relationship

well me and this girl have been going out for two months. We are emotionally attached, i know this, we always say we love each other and what not. Shes Like my best friend also i think. Lately we've been getting very sexual we are teens. I think this relationship is good, do you think it will last? We've been together for 2 months, the first month she was away and we talked tons and got to know each other so much. And we talk alot on the phone and are very open to each other.

[This message has been edited by bathory88 (edited 08-10-2003).]

Old 08-10-2003, 12:22 PM   #2

dlynnt HB User
I don't know if this advice will help you or not, but here goes.
Two months really isn't a very long time to know someone so I would wait at least six more months before getting too serious. As far as getting sexual goes I would hold off. I don't know how old you are but..... I am sure you aren't ready to be a father. Not only that it IS possible to end up with STD's, some of which you can never get rid of. Do you know anything about this girls past? Also you said that you thought she likes your friend... that should send red flags up. What I mean by that is maybe you should wait to see just where her intrests are. If she likes your friend more, you don't want to fall to fast for her because then when you find out it will hurt you even more.
I hope I have helped you even a little.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2003, 01:53 PM   #3

bathory88 HB User
ahh its good as far as my friend, hes 100% out of the picture. She didnt even know why she liked him, little school girl crush bs i guess. Yeah im not in a big hurry to get to sex, but foreplay sounds good to me , hehe. But i do know her really well, we talk on the phone and the net for hours. I took a personal test of her and got a 100% more than her brother lol. =)

[This message has been edited by bathory88 (edited 08-10-2003).]

Old 08-10-2003, 08:00 PM   #4

pandakat HB User
Arrow

I agree with dlynnt. This is too soon to know if it will last. You'll just have to get to know eachother some more and see how it goes.

------------------
-pandakat

Closed Thread