It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 08:20 AM   #1

kbunch HB User
Post Not Just a Teen Love

I promise to make this short!!!
I've made a mistake in my life and I don't think its possible to fix and I don't know what to do.

Two years ago I dated a guy that I completely fell in love with. I got really sick and had to have surgery and my mother and I moved pretty far away. I lost his number and couldn't talk to him and it drove me crazy. A "friend" of mine called me and told me since I moved so far he didn't want to be with me, and she told him I didn't want to be with him. So our break up was not even mutual, or wanted.

I went two years thinking I would never hear from him again and as depressing as it was, and as young as I am, I was ready to move on.

I get an instant message on the computer one day from a guy that claims to know me. It turns out it was Jesse. My past love.

We started talking and I stayed over there for about two weeks. Our feelings came back for each other and we want so bad to be together. My mom found out that I was partying over there and having sex with him and she doesn't want me to ever see him again.

I know I messed up and I'm learning my lesson. I love him and I think about him every waking moment and how I just wish I could see him one more time. He told me that he will wait for me, but that would mean waiting 4 months until I'm 18. I've never EVER gotten in trouble before doing anything, this was my first time.

I don't know if I should let him go even though we have been through so much together and we still want to be together, I don't know what to do, someone please help with me advice, I really do need it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2003, 07:55 PM   #2

pandakat HB User
Smile

I've been in love with and dating someone for about 2 years now and I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to suddenly be torn apart from her. I'd say stay with him, if you guys are so close and actually "in love"...it will be well worth it.

All mistakes can be repaired somehow.
------------------
-pandakat

[This message has been edited by pandakat (edited 08-10-2003).]

Old 08-10-2003, 09:18 PM   #3

Bsybee HB User
You can still stay in contact with him without partying & having sex, if he feels the same way you do then 4 months it's that long to wait.

Closed Thread