It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2003, 11:04 AM   #1

ATwistedNation HB User
Unhappy My best friend

ok well hears it i need help i've beeen checking like a billion sites, ok my best friend (girl) i just started having feelings for and she dated my other best friend (guy) and now shes like "i am not ganna date another friend" but she used to like be and i didn't (i regret) but now i have feelings for her and i don't know what to do

Old 08-11-2003, 12:28 PM   #2

Naldoon HB User
My question is how old are you? Further, find yourself with someone else. If she does have feeling for you they might come out while your dating someone else. Also, is it her that you want, or is it the idea of dating your best friend?

Over my years of dating I find that it's best to meet a girl to date and then her becomming your best friend. That is why people say they love to date their best friend. It becomes much harder makeing a friendship into a stable relationship. It can be done but it is difficult cause many find it just wrong being intimate with a friend, kissing and such. You might want to fully deside for yourself. Here is a good quote and analogy for you.

Everything that is built with great wonders take's much time and wait. It can never be rushed. If you rush you will lose the very thing you strived for. Whether it is when the football is thrown or to build a pyramid. You rush and you will lose. All things are built in time to fit where they belong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2003, 12:32 PM   #3

ATwistedNation HB User
i'm 14 shes 15
and i know its not just about dating my best friend i really do have feelings for her

Closed Thread